FOUR CORNERS THIS WEEK

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
leaguekid
Squall
Squall

Hi all - What A Surprise Four Corners this week (tomorrow night) is not on the NRL its a story about three guys in Rio - will it ever be shown - ?????????
Monsoon
Monsoon

Will other clubs being nailed help the storm out of their own predicament? No, so who cares. 4 corners is questionable journalism to say the least, wouldnt surprise me if they implicate the storm further.

Just quietly i hear the titans are 500k + over the cap this year and about to get stung.

Still.. doesn't help us.

I wish all this sh*t was done with, stop with the court case, just cop our punishment, find out from deloitte how much we need to shed and concentrate on getting a competitive team on the paddock in 2011.
leaguekid
Squall
Squall

here here we are all over it - just release what they have found so we can move on - I am so proud of how our club has been through everything since the 22nd of April
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

1999 wrote: Will other clubs being nailed help the storm out of their own predicament? No, so who cares. 4 corners is questionable journalism to say the least, wouldnt surprise me if they implicate the storm further.

Just quietly i hear the titans are 500k + over the cap this year and about to get stung.

Still.. doesn't help us.

I wish all this sh*t was done with, stop with the court case, just cop our punishment, find out from deloitte how much we need to shed and concentrate on getting a competitive team on the paddock in 2011.
Source? Link?
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bring on 4 corners. Im loving the fact it will uncover a few things, I cant wait for the other clubs to get caught out so I can give their supporters some of their own medicine which has been dished up to us in the last few months. I cant wait for the next court hearing either.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

On a 8am radio sporting program on saturday,i heard of this 4 corners report
They said its Legit BUT they still think the program is still investigating
The fingered Souths Broncos rabs mentioned Titans to,the other club they
mentioned was Saints

Rabs also while talking to Munzie mentioned Titans and some place betting,at
the moment the TAB isnt taking top4/8 and missing the finals bets
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: On a 8am radio sporting program on saturday,i heard of this 4 corners report
mentioned was Saints

While I`m not normally a vindictive person I would at the moment be quite happy to see a couple of these go through the wringer. When you look at reports about Gasnier going back to the Saints on 1.4m and how Parramatta are after Coops when they have had to let go Mateo and Inu , as well as who the Bulldogs have recruited and are trying to chase I really think there are a few teams that need some watching
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think Parra may actually be able to afford Cronk, considering they are losing Cayless, Inu and Mateo.  I dont believe Inu and Mateo leaving was forced by the cap - it was because the Warriors simply offered more and they took it.

These teams (Souths, Broncos, Saints and Titans) were always going to be the most likely to be accused.

Souths - due to their massive recruitment of established players - where they've bought not bred plenty of players - Asotasi, Kidwell, Crocker, Taylor, Best etc and the rumours were that Crowe and Holmes-a-court had plenty of spare cash to splash.

Broncos - and the connections with Thoroughbreads etc is well known for years now.
'
Titans - deadset the best 'roster' of established rep stars and their depth is astounding.  Bailey, Bird, Campbell, Prince, Rogers, Laffranchi, Minnichello, Harrison.  The fact they were competitive from day 1 was impressive but serious questions must be asked how they kept such a quality and deep playing roster whilst still having money to throw at young fledglings like a certain Storm centre...

Anyway - enough mere speculation.  Let's see what the ABC uncovers...
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Diehard_Storm wrote: I think Parra may actually be able to afford Cronk, considering they are losing Cayless, Inu and Mateo.  I dont believe Inu and Mateo leaving was forced by the cap - it was because the Warriors simply offered more and they took it.

These teams (Souths, Broncos, Saints and Titans) were always going to be the most likely to be accused.

Souths - due to their massive recruitment of established players - where they've bought not bred plenty of players - Asotasi, Kidwell, Crocker, Taylor, Best etc and the rumours were that Crowe and Holmes-a-court had plenty of spare cash to splash.

Broncos - and the connections with Thoroughbreads etc is well known for years now.
'
Titans - deadset the best 'roster' of established rep stars and their depth is astounding.  Bailey, Bird, Campbell, Prince, Rogers, Laffranchi, Minnichello, Harrison.  The fact they were competitive from day 1 was impressive but serious questions must be asked how they kept such a quality and deep playing roster whilst still having money to throw at young fledglings like a certain Storm centre...

Anyway - enough mere speculation.  Let's see what the ABC uncovers...

Mateo is meant to be opting out of his Warriors deal tomorrow to resign with Eels though
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'd love the NRL to not be biased by anything,in a perfect world all cheats would be found out
and punishments wouldnt be belated,In reality however the NRL is run by a pack of moronic
imbiciles that deserve a slow painful death as theyre killing the game and your club

The NRL's double standards go so far it isnt even really funny,Bulldogs expelled,warriors - 4 points? lol
The infamous duel cases of Stewart and Inglis with double standards applied again
Jonathon Thurstons spray not even copping 1 single week but M Cross saying "ffs" is enough to warrant
a 10 metre marching + Penalty instead of just a scrum feed in the SAME *lima lima lima duck* GAME!!!!
Petty fines for past and present misdeeds for what youd call repeat offenders and yet the only one
thats really found out this year got the most severe punishment in the entire history of the NRL (including NSWRL,ARL,SL)

Parramatta and Saints are the NRL Poster boys,Gallop was sick of you lot winning everything and is even on record
as saying he hates the same teams in contention year after year,he screwed us with a 4 week suspension of a player
for an alleged occurance (No matter what bullshit he said,we know why he was suspended) and claims poster boys will
be dealt with harshly then his other 2 poster boys do stuff just as reprehencable (Be realistic,his 100kg+ shes about 50kg
and the glassing,lets not even bother with that)

Point is this low dog of a human being says one thing and almost immediately does the other,is he still injured? i always wondered
how someone without a spine could break a collarbone,his injury brought me alot of happyness after his years of double standards
and i cant wait till his kickin his can to the centrelink line
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

12 point (latest rumour) will be taken from the titans on the competition table
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

sallymay wrote: 12 point (latest rumour) will be taken from the titans on the competition table
Where did you hear that from..??
CoopersCronk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Woody wrote:
The Eagle wrote: On a 8am radio sporting program on saturday,i heard of this 4 corners report
mentioned was Saints

While I`m not normally a vindictive person I would at the moment be quite happy to see a couple of these go through the wringer. When you look at reports about Gasnier going back to the Saints on 1.4m and how Parramatta are after Coops when they have had to let go Mateo and Inu , as well as who the Bulldogs have recruited and are trying to chase I really think there are a few teams that need some watching
I think the reason Parramatta have let Mateo, Inu and now Keating go is so they CAN have a go at getting a decent halfback.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote: 12 point (latest rumour) will be taken from the titans on the competition table
LOL,i take much pride in that,they didnt deserve 2 of there wins i know of
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

danny wiedler
steve mascord
mark geyer

on twitter
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP