everyone bring a cowbell july 24 v Panthers

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hey guys for the july 24 game v Panthers everyone bring a cowbel and lets see security try and take 2000 of them.

lets also bring whistles dfrums etc and lets really send the security scum a message
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Panthers have Matthew Bell in their lineup lol.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

After keeping up with all the comments over the past few weeks (forums & newspapers) I think that security generally has been tightened up - not to p** anyone off in particular but just to keep tensions down.  I'm thinking the cowbell thing which seems to be 'Storm' thing  might be seen to be a red flag to other club supporters & NRL security is being over-cautious - do you think?  Reason is because of one of the posts quoting security saying something about "..it could be used as a weapon..." - I presume like having glass drink bottles etc .
I wouldn't have thought it would be an issue at Storm's home ground though.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

No need really, by what the guy with the cowbell said, it was aparently a error or something
and that he will be able to have the bell at the next game.
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

Yes it was a lima lima lima duck up by the security, no protest is needed IMO until it happens again
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

where does one purchase a cowbell?  :D
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How awesome is Storm Man, seriously.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

KimmorleyKiller wrote: How awesome is Storm Man, seriously.
Will take credit for that ;)
Me and a family friend with the cowbell aslo, went and spoke to storm man at half time and asked him to do it
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cowbell-Mark wrote:
Me and a family friend with the cowbell aslo, went and spoke to storm man at half time and asked him to do it
StormMan should have popped you and the cowbell on his bike and zipped around the ground :P
With Security's approval of course ;-)
Last edited by CooperCronk on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

CooperCronk wrote:
Cowbell-Mark wrote:
StormMan should have popped you and the cowbell on his bike and zipped around the ground :P
With Security's approval of course ;-)
Haha I wanted t ask if I could go around with him :P but chickened out haha
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

as for where to buy a cowbell I got my last oe from drummers paradise on Victoria st North Richmond
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cowbell-Mark wrote:
Just a question. Were you the guy with his mate, i think both of you had cowbells, After the game, i seen walking around the stadium part where the bars and toilets are.. hitting your cowbells endlessly?