Corrupt Match Review Committee?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

If both Hayne & Slater are charged as follows then do we finally have proof of what we all suspected after Cameron Smith's charge in the lead up to the 2007 grand final, that the NRL is corrupt?
The Sunday Telegraph has also learned:

* BOTH Slater and Hayne will be charged with grade-one striking charges when the match review committee meets tomorrow
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/s ... 5875908007

If they aren't corrupt then how can the Sunday Telegraph know that they'll be charged with grade one striking charges?
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote: If both Hayne & Slater are charged as follows then do we finally have proof of what we all suspected after Cameron Smith's charge in the lead up to the 2007 grand final, that the NRL is corrupt?
The Sunday Telegraph has also learned:

* BOTH Slater and Hayne will be charged with grade-one striking charges when the match review committee meets tomorrow
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/s ... 5875908007

If they aren't corrupt then how can the Sunday Telegraph know that they'll be charged with grade one striking charges?
Great point, in my opinion Bill shouldn't have been sighted, fair enough he went for an elbow/fore-arm, but it never connected.

If Hayne gets off for HEADBUTTING, then we know for sure it's corrupt !!
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
Thor19
Squall
Squall

We should check out the betting market as well.

no way Hayne should get off and Billy gets charged for an elbow that missed.

Does the Sunday Telegraph know because they ar eowned by News Ltd and the NRL are half owned .. by News Ltd etc.
Too many conflicts of interest.

Anyway thought the video review was done on a monday????
There is only one Melbourne Storm
And in Melbourne they will stay
.....forever.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Billy is not on report.  There was two reports filed from the match Hayne and White.  The tape of the game will be review on Monday, like is in for every game.  If Billy is charged it will come then.  I can not belive the paper says it knows, because is that not illegal for things like that to be released.  

On both NRL shows today in NSW the said they believed Billy did not have a case to answer because he missed Hayne with the elbow.  Also, there is a rumor doing the rounds, that in the tackle Hayne bit Billy's ear!! I believe that if Hayne is charged, they will charge Billy because the media/public would brun NRL headquarters if they didn't.

Also, in today's papers is more information from Newslimited Greg Baxter about how the auditor's have found more contracts, the club being al lot more over the cap than first throught and proof that some players and directors knew about the rort.  

There something so wrong with this whole situation.  There has to be a hidden agrenda
Last edited by glennb on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

We already know theyre corrupt,Thurston got off
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hayne has employee the same lawyer as Thurston.  He does not ever know what the charge will be, he might not need lawyer yet.  Must be feeling guilty.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Having the media on your side is might help Hayne's case:lol:

Hayne's love-tap was in response to Billy's sledging ;D
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Telegraph seems to have "Learned" a lot of things lately.  Gallop is also good mates with old Buzz Rothfield
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

glennb wrote: Also, in today's papers is more information from Newslimited Greg Baxter about how the auditor's have found more contracts, the club being al lot more over the cap than first throught and proof that some players and directors knew about the rort. 

There something so wrong with this whole situation.  There has to be a hidden agrenda
I think that article was not based on fact - it was a complete misleading and airey fairy in its conviction. I think it was a beat up to help defend News and put more pressure on Storm.
The NRL have clearly said that the contracts were done in a way that they players would not have known that it was outside the salary cap. This leaking of supposed information is absolutely shitting me... when will the auditor hand down his findings and why are there so many leaks of supposed "new" information and "new" amounts over the cap being thrown around every 5 minutes......

Lets get the facts and work from there........
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......