Waldron has explosive tell-all book in works

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Freshy wrote: Waldron is doing this because of his integrity. It's the only thing he has left even if its minimal. He's going to name not only people from Storm, but his knowledge of other NRL clubs and even the NRL itself. Everyone makes him out to be THE "chief rat" but just wait. The rort I believe goes alot deeper then Waldron and hes been used as the scapegoat.
He's got no integrity. Just because "everyone else is doing it" does not make it right.

He has screwed you, me and every other Storm supporter. He has cheated most, if not all, of the players.

Now I freely admit that if I had been in his position and was an obsesive success-driven cryptosoridium I might have done something similar (although I would have been much more careful with my documentation), but I don't think I have ever claimed to be a nice person. Just ask Tempest
I would not, however, be trying to claim the moral high ground if I f*cked up and got caught.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

He didnt just lima lima lima duck you guys,he robbed the whole league and whoever wins this year of a real premiership
2010 will be a claytons premiership in my eyes,2010 is another 2002,who won 2002? who cares we all
know the dogs would have walked it in
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yes that's true Eagle, but I would still like him to honestly reveal  his side of the story..warts and all.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

like i said earlier in this topic
ill buy it if he puts all profits straight back into the bleak city storm :)
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote: like i said earlier in this topic

Or you could just read your GAY CITY Manly books you troll.  And yeah you are a troll Eagle you just post positive posts as well to cover up the rest of the garbage that comes out of your silver spoon mouth.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If there's other teams cheating the Cap, I hope Waldron does get the spotlight on them.  I dont care what Waldron did, or what will happen to him.

If he makes a buck from book sales then I don't care.

I only care about the fact that if others are cheating, I'd rather they cop it also,  then continue to carry on and let the Storm cop both barrels in isolation.

Storm fans are copping it left, right and centre at the moment from the likes of Eels, Manly and Dargon supporters (apparently 1999 was yesterday...still).  It would be small but satisfying feeling to see them have to deal with something similar.

The NRL has a lot of cleansing needed before it can even begin to be taken seriously as a national code.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormmaster wrote:

Or you could just read your GAY CITY Manly books you troll.  And yeah you are a troll Eagle you just post positive posts as well to cover up the rest of the garbage that comes out of your silver spoon mouth.
Actually i live in blacktown....well Glenwood but close enough...out west but please,more unintellectual garbage
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

stormmaster wrote:

You're calling Eagle a troll?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Miss Pot, meet Mr Kettle.
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

And how am i a troll TC.  :? Find one crap post about storm that I have made.  Oh did I bag your hometown just like you have mine in other posts.  You see I'm a true MELBOURNIAN storm member since 1998.  Are you?  PS. yes The eagle is a Manly troll.  Show me evidence of my trollness.
Last edited by stormmaster on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Stormmaster,you calling me a troll is actually trolling yourself,which inturn makes me a troll for pointing out said fact
your forums deserve a better troll than yourself and im gunna give it to them (yeah ok,lame dark knight quote):P

But seriously,not liking certain players that choose to play in purple does not make me a troll,it makes me a rugby
league fan who sees the darkside that your purple and yellow glasses doesnt allow you to see,like me and Chocco
i know his an ass  (Facials,Milking,completely unrequired big hits on little men like in 2009 WCC vs Rob Burrow)
but i have a case of man love for the guy as his wearing my colours and i see the other side of him (individual brilliance
with the ball in hand running alot of hitups for alot of meters)

Like you guys do with a certain #1,i disagree with his tactics but you guys love the way he plays and can forgive
indisgressions (its 12:55 and i cant spell) on his part because you can let those tiny little annoying things go where i cant
(Soccer tackles,being afraid every now and then and silly mistakes that cost his teams points like passing the ball to Benji on the chest)
Good side would be knowing where to be with most halves during the 4th/5th tackle,pressuring opposition fullbacks alot of speed and
a step that would make Chuck Norris himself miss the tackle

What we agree on is how dumb Parra fans are for thinking that they deserve a premiership for playing like a bunch of butterfingered
morons on the big day (AKA Chokers,like Saints)
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Yeah that made no sense Eagle.  If you are not a troll Then you are a Manly salesman that gets on my nerves.  Is that better?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormmaster wrote: Yeah that made no sense Eagle.  If you are not a troll Then you are a Manly salesman that gets on my nerves.  Is that better?
That doesnt shock me,you seem to have an IQ of about 2
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote:
stormmaster wrote: Yeah that made no sense Eagle.  If you are not a troll Then you are a Manly salesman that gets on my nerves.  Is that better?
That doesnt shock me,you seem to have an IQ of about 2

You crack me up Eagle.  You're awesome!  ;-)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You two should get a room & continue this lovefest  ;D

Back on topic.

I won't be buying Waldron's book,(if it ever gets published) I'm not really into office/sports business fiction.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

stormmaster wrote: And how am i a troll TC.  :? Find one crap post about storm that I have made.  Oh did I bag your hometown just like you have mine in other posts.  You see I'm a true MELBOURNIAN storm member since 1998.  Are you?  PS. yes The eagle is a Manly troll.  Show me evidence of my trollness.
You attack posters on a personal level, you abuse people who have opinions differing to yours, you write inflamatory rubbish. That's trolling, and hence YOU ARE!

As far as being a Storm supporter goes, being a 'melbournian' doesn't mean a thing (although having some understanding of the game might help).

And me; I don't need to justify myself to you. Let me just say that The Bai Stand was born out of the Marcus Bai Stand at Olympic Park. Other people can state my credentials.