WE HAVE NEW NUMBER 1 TOOL JOURNO

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

The Eagle wrote:
stormmaster wrote: Quote from Phil Rothfield from the daily Telecrap

I’m not sure he’d be Origin coach if Melbourne had spent the same amount on players as all other clubs. How many comps would Dessie Hasler have won if he had Inglis and Slater on top of his normal roster. Craig Bellamy got the job because he has been such a successful club coach and he has been such a successful coach because his club has had an advantage of almost $1 million worth of players over their rivals. 

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph ... sland/P20/
Kidding right? Insult Brett Stewart,Matai and Bell/Lyon? its not like GI is out of theye league,his just a bigger man
As for Slater with Brett Stewart uninjured(One day...PLEASE????) id pick Brett every time,no feet first penalties
and no stupid shit like passing the ball to Benji Marshell to seal the WORLD *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*ING CUP! that and Bretts tryscoring
is JUST AS POTENT as Billys with the added advantage of being better defensively (See best pressure take ever,2007 GF)
Safe as a house can be if theres no 17YO's involved within said house
That is an insult to Billy Slater, trying to compare him with someone like Stewart
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Uninjured (yes i know funny right) there would be competition for the Aus #1 jersey
Even in the NSW team post Bellamy,Stewart would be fullback with Hayne #2
Im rather shocked so many Eagles made there way into a Bellamy coached team this
year,but leaving out Gift?GIFT gets no spot?? Seriously? are you guys *lima lima lima duck* kidding?
Backrow should be Watmough,White,Gift bench should be Gallen and Bird

Yeah i know,4 potential lock forwards with a lock Utility 6 (2 who play 13 in NRL)
think why the hell would u have Bird and Gallen on bench,answer INJECTIONS!!!
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Eagle wrote: Uninjured (yes i know funny right) there would be competition for the Aus #1 jersey
Even in the NSW team post Bellamy,Stewart would be fullback with Hayne #2
Im rather shocked so many Eagles made there way into a Bellamy coached team this
year,but leaving out Gift?GIFT gets no spot?? Seriously? are you guys *lima lima lima duck* kidding?
Backrow should be Watmough,White,Gift bench should be Gallen and Bird

Yeah i know,4 potential lock forwards with a lock Utility 6 (2 who play 13 in NRL)
think why the hell would u have Bird and Gallen on bench,answer INJECTIONS!!!

Well I guess we will see next year if there is comp for the jersey because I'm pretty sure Slater will go down as one of the best fullback EVEr and I can't see him losing his test jersey to brett..maybe to hayne at the back end of his career...
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Next year ,Billy not going to prison aswell is he
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hayne? ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN? As far as selectors go Boyd is more chance of fullback than Hayne
because Hayne can play on wings,as can Slater,Stewarts only played in the #1 since he turned up on the scene

MY Australian 2011 Team

B Stewart
Slater
Inglis
Lyon
Hayne
Cronk
Thurston
Weyman
Smith
Perry
Watmough
White
Gallen

G Stewart
Bird
Idris
Mason

Vs the world,Australia wins 80-1(for lolz some asshat kicks a field goal)
Now how to make that team fit under the manly salary cap?

Oh and Stewart wont be going to prison,i trust the man who helps kids with diabettes over
the girl whos father is a convicted con artist,maybe he groped her tit or something but
how many of you guys havent randomly felt someone up while pissed and got nothing more
than a slap accross the face for it,oh and the fact that she lived in his building and yet didnt
know who he was? has she been living under a rock or something? love him or hate him
the entire east coast of australia knows that face,come on seriously.....by the way i have a
you tube link to prove his innocence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiireGArFrA see for
yourself video evidence
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
chrismeister
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Now the tool is running a blog on the DT website saying how Bellyache shouldn't be NSW coach because he only won the flags because we were over the cap.

Are they ever going to talk about anything else!!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

chrismeister wrote: Now the tool is running a blog on the DT website saying how Bellyache shouldn't be NSW coach because he only won the flags because we were over the cap.

That shows what a fool he is.  Bellyache is a great coach who simply didn't have the quality players in the NSW squad that Q'ld had in the past. 
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bellamy coaches half of the QLD team on  a daily basis......however i wish theyd take his selection power out
and leave it to the SELECTORS,they get payed to select,he gets payed to COACH,not that his picked an obscure
amount of storm players however gotta wonder what Gallen did to deserve not even getting a bench spot
to make room for an extra centre? interesting

its as stupid as having that fool from the tigers having a say in the australian team,dickwad
would pick Farah over Smith and anyone else in a rich vein of form if he had his way while
Farah hogs the ball and loses games (See City v Country and not passing to the 7)
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think you'll find Bellamy gets over ruled by the Blues selectors,(who have a bit of political agenda going  :? ).
He offered them the chance to replace him last year,but why replace a scapegoat right  ;-)
QLD do it a tad different,with the coach saying what his game plan is & who he'd have in the side.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

i like him as a coach BUT i do think he tends to favouritism a little to much
picking out one man of a pathetic pack last year was a little weak (B Kite and yes,he did suck)
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

chrismeister wrote: Now the tool is running a blog on the DT website saying how Bellyache shouldn't be NSW coach because he only won the flags because we were over the cap.

Bec Wilson said a similar thing on Sunrise yesterday. She said that Hasler should replace Bellamy as coach for next year because of the losses (fair enough) and we don't really know if Bellamy is a good coach because his team was cheating.

Ok, Bellamy is no longer officially a premiership coach. But what about the players like King, White, J. Smith and Lima who couldn't get a first grade game anywhere else and he turned them into Origin and / or test players. (Lima played 2 with the Wests Tigers but was playing with some obscure team in France when we signed him).

Guys like C. Smith, Cronk, Slater, Inglis and Blair who he developed from a young age into representative players. And guys like Tandy and Norrie, who were either struggling to get a game elsewhere or were set to play country football who are now consistent first graders.

Surely they are signs of a good coach.
stormmaster
Squall
Squall

Rebecca Wilson = partner of John Hartigan.  You do the maths. Cam Smith said on SEN that you shouldn't believe anything from Sydney Journos because they are DRIBBLERS!  NSW are crap because their players are not in the same league as the QLDers.  It wouldn't matter if GOD was coach they would still lose, why is it so hard to see that?