Storm v Broncos....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

...aka, victim #3.

Storm

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Duffie
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Greg Inglis
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Brett Finch
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Bryan Norrie
9. Cam Smith (c)
10. Jeff Lima
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange:
14. Ryan Hinchcliffe
15. Kevin Proctor
16. Ryan Tandy
17. Jesse Bromwich
18. Hep Cahill
19. Brett White

He probably wont want to do it I but I wouldnt be suprised to see Whitey drop out. He's played one game then is expected to play 2 in 48hrs travelling from PM, wouldnt mind seeing Kite get a run. The good thing is the NSW cup team is playing in Melbourne this week so any late changes shouldnt be a problem.
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

It may be harsh but I really want to see something of substance from Jesse Bromwich this weekend as, tbh Ive had doubts about his talent level ever since the GF last year where I thought he was thoroughly dominated by Andrew Fifita.

He's playing against a pack of players not much older then him so he should have no reason to be dominated physically.
Last edited by TC on Sun May 09, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

How good is this! Ticket sales going quick, ticketek site shows the Category 1 has sold out (including Level 3 of the Western Stand).
The opening of the new stadium - and support for the Melbourne Storm on the back of the salary cap scandal - has been credited with the ticket sales spike for the NRL match two days later.

"It's unprecedented," Melbourne Park spokeswoman Jo Juler said. "More than 5000 tickets for the Storm match have sold since Thursday. It's extraordinary."
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/fans- ... 5861753150
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Wouldn't it be great if we could fill the stadium, at least  come close to filling  it.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeahhh got my tickets, can't wait.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I know that there were a couple of thousand Worriers fans in the 24k crowd last week, but I would love to think that we'd come close to a capacity crowd this week given that it's the opening domestic game at the brand new Stadium.

Olympic Park was so user UNFRIENDLY that it undoubtedly kept a lot of people away.....the Graveyard Mark 11 should set that right....
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
joeb
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

hi everyone, i'm actually a brisbane broncos supporter coming down on the weekend. unfortunately two members of our group have pulled out last minute, so i have two tickets to the aus vs nz test match, category 1, and two tickets to the storm/broncos game (also category 1). the aus vs nz tickets cost me $120 for the two (as they are part of a family of four) and the storm/broncos tickets $90 (gate 6, aisle 26). as its last minute i'm looking to sell all four for a total of $150. i'm flying down tomorrow (thurs) morn and staying in the city, so it would be easy to meet.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

joeb wrote: hi everyone, i'm actually a brisbane broncos supporter coming down on the weekend. unfortunately two members of our group have pulled out last minute, so i have two tickets to the aus vs nz test match, category 1, and two tickets to the storm/broncos game (also category 1). the aus vs nz tickets cost me $120 for the two (as they are part of a family of four) and the storm/broncos tickets $90 (gate 6, aisle 26). as its last minute i'm looking to sell all four for a total of $150. i'm flying down tomorrow (thurs) morn and staying in the city, so it would be easy to meet.
TC!!!!! He may be interested......
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm by about 94
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Norrie to get his 3rd career try
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just a reminder for anyone going to the game by car.
The Mothers Day Classic Fun Run is on this Sunday,so Alexandra Ave between Linlithgow & Hoddle/Punt will be closed from 5AM till 1PM
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote: Just a reminder for anyone going to the game by car.
The Mothers Day Classic Fun Run is on this Sunday,so Alexandra Ave between Linlithgow & Hoddle/Punt will be closed from 5AM till 1PM
Thanks for the reminder, its going to save me some driving pain.
noa nandruku
Squall
Squall

Rory Kostjasyn must be playing, didnt suit up with the NSW cup team.
Brian
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote: Just a reminder for anyone going to the game by car.
Thanks Geo
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

noa nandruku wrote: Rory Kostjasyn must be playing, didnt suit up with the NSW cup team.
Noa I would assume that Rory would be utility bench player considering Hinchcliffe will take over the hooking role in Cam's absence.