WARREN SMITH COMPLAINTS HERE PLEASE

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

stormmaster wrote: Everyone should email in to Foxtel about this c*#k sucker. 

http://www.foxtel.com.au/support/feedba ... efault.htm
Done, the Tosser
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Has anyone had any response from Foxtel ????

Their silence has been deafening.

Keep the complaints rolling in people....cost that poor excuse for a commentator won't be accountable for the garbage that comes out of his mouth unless we keep telling them.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

The feedback I sent to Fox Sports on Sunday:
As a Rugby League supporter I fail to understand why Fox Sports allows the dribble from this commentator continue to pollute our viewing pleasure of Rugby League matches.

Whilst it is great that his argumentative drivel has been removed from NRL On Fox and we no longer have to listen to him talking over the top of the Wizard and the others.

Trouble is how much longer to we have to put up with his off topic trashing of teams like the Storm and others? His role is meant to be as a commentator so he should be commentating on the game not spouting out a load of drivel.

The reply I got from Fox Sports on Monday:
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback email.

FOX SPORTS takes all feedback seriously and appreciates the input from our viewers.

We will pass your thoughts onto the NRL production department to review.

Many thanks,
FOX SPORTS
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks Surandy...

I just re-sent my previous compliant of last week to the specific Fox Sport email address.

Hopefully they provide me with a similar response....at least I will know they have received my complaint about Warren Smith !!!!

The guy needs to pull his head in big time or get out of commentary/media...he is a parochial embarrasment to the game.
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I wrote this,

To whom it may concern ,

All us NRL fans are very very familiar with what has happened in the Salary cap scandel,

And it has been very painful , in particular for us Melbourne Storm fans ,

It is hard enough watching our team each week , knowing that we are playing for nothing ,

So can Warren Smith just commentate on the game at hand , and not have to remind us over and over during the game , that Melbourne Storm are over the salary cap this year , as though no one knows yet ?

Regards
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I didn't get a response back from Fox, but I heard that Greg Alexander said on 2gb last night, that it was hard not to mention the fact that the team that the Storm were fielding an illegal team....so someone has been in his ear.

I just hope the message is passed onto Warren Smith, but knowing that douche bag, he will dig in deeper.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I wrote

How long is Foxtel prepared to allow Warren Smith to continue to air his derogatory remarks about The Melbourne Storm on air whilst in the pretence of calling a game,I would have thought that more professionalism was called for by your supposedly  experienced team.Not only does this idiot continue to tell us that The Storm are playing illegally as they are over the salary cap by the best part of $million..which is a gross miscarraige of the truth and bordering on slander,but he revells in inciting other players and supporters in objecting to losing to the Storm as they shouldn't even be playing !!!
I would have thought that at this particular low that the game is experiencing at the moment,the last thing we need are trouble mongers like Smith sticking the boot in,I think the game of rugby league has suffered enough over the last couple of weeks,I damm well know the Storm players and supporters have,so let it go Smith or get out of the game,you are not fit to be comentating on this great game of OURS
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

WOW...  :shock2:....well done.

I wouldn't want to upset you.
cider
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I sent this to Foxtel yesterday

I am a Melbourne Storm supporter and have Foxtel ONLY to watch NRL.

Warren Smith needs to be told to shut his mouth and remember who ultimately pays his wages, Foxtel subscribers. 

Melbourne Storm supporters are very well aware of what has happened with the salary cap and don't need to be constantly reminded. His gloating and constant snipes are unprofessional and reek of strong anti-Melbourne bias.

Most Melbourne Storm supporters only have Foxtel to watch the Storm games, think about just how many subscribers Foxtel would lose if Melbourne Storm wasn’t in the competition.
If Warren Smith is unable to keep his comments to himself whilst commenting on Melbourne Storm I suggest you get someone else who can offer a more balanced view, otherwise I think you should prepare yourself for an onslaught of Melbourne subscribers cancelling their subscriptions.

Thank you
Monsoon
Monsoon

i thought i was the only one that noticed this c*nts dribble, lets hope he loses his job over this.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Have just finished watching the Cowboys game again.  Warren Smith should be banned from commentating on all our games in future.  As yet not received reply to my email 
Brian@work
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Rose Madder wrote: I wrote

How long is Foxtel prepared to allow Warren Smith to continue to air his derogatory remarks about The Melbourne Storm on air whilst in the pretence of calling a game,I would have thought that more professionalism was called for by your supposedly  experienced team.Not only does this idiot continue to tell us that The Storm are playing illegally as they are over the salary cap by the best part of $million..which is a gross miscarraige of the truth and bordering on slander,but he revells in inciting other players and supporters in objecting to losing to the Storm as they shouldn't even be playing !!!
I would have thought that at this particular low that the game is experiencing at the moment,the last thing we need are trouble mongers like Smith sticking the boot in,I think the game of rugby league has suffered enough over the last couple of weeks,I damm well know the Storm players and supporters have,so let it go Smith or get out of the game,you are not fit to be comentating on this great game of OURS
Madder your Madder than Mad
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Rose Madder wrote: I wrote

I didnt know that this Smith guy was an official NRL salary cap auditor. While listening to the game against the Cowboys it appears that he is aware of ALL teams financial status in the whole of the NRL, and that the storm are the only ones with an "illegal team"
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Anyone see NRL On Fux tonight?

Ryan Phelan saw fit to say that Storm are $1.5m over the cap in 2010!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

And Russell Fairfax said, on Foxsports news Full Time, we had no juniors....seriously...and to think these guys are supposed to be professional sports reporters!