HOW TO GET RID OF YOUR SNOT GREEN LOGO ON YOUR JERSEY

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
madstorm
Squall
Squall

Rugby fever has said if you take your Jersey into Rugby Fever on Swan Street, they will put the Jayco iron on patch on your Jersey for free!!! No-one wants that stain on their jersey neither does Melbourne storm now!! LOL
bruce
Squall
Squall

does that apply for the training tops aswell or just jerseys?
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

That's cool of them.  What about Host Plus, though?  Will they do Suzuki and Jayco patches for the back of the jersey?
You had me at meat tornado.
madstorm
Squall
Squall

Not sure guys, sorry.  Cactus was on SEN tonight ( of course) and was passing on the message from Rugby Fever.  They are pretty damned nice in there so call, they may be able to help out!!!
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

Spoke to Rugby Fever this morning,this is for people who bought jerseys after thursday. They may get some more stickers from Jaco in a couple of weeks and will apply them for a small fee.
What we do today will echo in eternity
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What about the Host Plus logos?

I wonder if they have actually began manufacturing the heritage jersey yet? I saw it on LU a couple of days before the kerfuffle and it looks excellent. IT's pretty much the same jersey but with the same theme/colour scheme to the 2000 World Club Challenge jersey. I want one. Be nice if the Jayco logo was worked onto the fabric rather than a big ugly iron on patch on the back and the front.

Sorry for those who have already seen it.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I noticed this jersey was sold online.  Looks pretty sweet and you don't feel like a walking billboard

Link: "Clean" Storm 2010 Jersey

[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That's going to be your stock standard ISC or classic replica shirt... I really want the heritage jersey to be held off for public consumption til they get it rebadged. It's not that I don't disagree with the action ME and HostPlus took but the less I have to remind me of this "Winter of Our Discontent" the better...
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]