No one can give up...no one must give up...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

when the going gets tougher....when the cold sets in........when the rain comes........when people are tired.......when people have had a long or hard day at work....when you can't be bothered....or you've had an argument with your wife/husband/kids......when you've got other things to do......when you'd rather be somewhere else....when you think that there is no point .....when you feel disheartened, let down, disappointed, cheated.......then think...THINK....THINK what it means to be a Storm person.....to be part of Melbourne Storm.....think how much the players are hurting with everything they have given up to still be here.........

then make sure you turn up........be at the games and do it for Melbourne Storm, the players and your own sense of personal pride.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well said  -  and a great outlook. I feel my work uniform should from now on be my storm jersey (although i'm not sure if that will fly)

This storm member will be at every game he can make (pending work schedule!)

KHoI
Storm 4 Life~
PurpleBlooded
Squall
Squall

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Storm Spirit wrote: then make sure you turn up........be at the games and do it for Melbourne Storm, the players and your own sense of personal pride.
And don't forget other events like training.

Also, we have two other Storm teams that can still play for points, try and get along and watch the Under 20's and the NSWRL side.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote: then make sure you turn up........be at the games and do it for Melbourne Storm, the players and your own sense of personal pride.
And don't forget other events like training.

Also, we have two other Storm teams that can still play for points, try and get along and watch the Under 20's and the NSWRL side.
Yes Surandy....exceptionally good points
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time