White may miss Cowboys clash

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

ABC/Sport wrote:Melbourne Storm forward Brett White is facing a week on the sidelines after being charged with two offences in last night's NRL match against the Warriors.

White was charged with making dangerous contact with the head, and striking.

The incidents occurred within a six-minute period late in the second half.

While neither offence warrants a one-week ban with an early guilty plea, the combined total of the charges could see White miss one match.

Honestly, I say take the early guilty plea and them continune to play him.

What are we gonna lose. More points??????
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Missing a match might just help him ease his way back from injury...

As you said, what are we gonna lose?

The only person who loses is Brett White of course.
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I was surprised that Lima didnt get penalised.
Did anyone see the shirt pulling on Billy during a kick-chase? We scored anyway so it didnt matter. But the Worriers player should have been sent off regardless.

I think this year is now a good opportunity for players to clean the slate as far as carry over penalty points.
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

pauliedude wrote: I think this year is now a good opportunity for players to clean the slate as far as carry over penalty points.
And how is that done?????

By not playing them?
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The judiciary may want to think VERY carefully before they start heading down the Gallop road !
White was the only player charged by the NRL judiciary on Monday, cited for two separate incidents during the Storm's 40-6 win over the Warriors at Etihad Stadium on Sunday night.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote: The judiciary may want to think VERY carefully before they start heading down the Gallop road !
White was the only player charged by the NRL judiciary on Monday, cited for two separate incidents during the Storm's 40-6 win over the Warriors at Etihad Stadium on Sunday night.
Why?

They got all the support up North that they need.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?