Jayco and Suzuki stick with storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Noa Nandruku wrote: Tools have changed it somewhat.
Oh yeah!  Power to the people once again.  Well done Stormers!  =D>
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Haha I still don't like it though!!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Just reading about their history...what fkn hypocrites!
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I've got pay tv on in the background here on one of the music channels.

Good to see Suzuki are showing their ads featuring the Storm players again.  ;D
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lol I'm looking for a new SUV
The Suzuki Grand Vitara just shot up on my preference list lol. Looks like there's not much leg room though.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Silkin
Squall
Squall

The grand vitara is a better option than a rav 4 and it had better options

We seriously considered it but wanted something bigger
Last edited by Silkin on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
storma01
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

IM GUNNA HOOK UP MY JAYCO ONTO MY SUZUKI GRAND VITARA AND HEAD DOWN TO HARVEY NORMAN AND BUY SOME STUFF.....    THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THE BEST TEAM IN NRL HISTORY !!!!!!!!!!!! 
WE ARE THE STORM FROM MELBOURNE TOWN! WE'LL BLOW THE OTHERS OFF THE GROUND, WE ARE THE STORM AND WERE NUMBER "1"
"99" "07" "09" :-)
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The jerseys looked pretty tacky but there's not a lot we can do about that right now.  I'm just very glad to see Jayco front and centre.  They deserve all the attention they'll get.  Suzuki on the shoulders was great to see, too.

Hopefully our heritage jersey has Jayco on it - and with everything incorporated better.  If so, I'll definitely buy one.
You had me at meat tornado.
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

absentee wrote: The jerseys looked pretty tacky but there's not a lot we can do about that right now.  I'm just very glad to see Jayco front and centre.  They deserve all the attention they'll get.  Suzuki on the shoulders was great to see, too.

Hopefully our heritage jersey has Jayco on it - and with everything incorporated better.  If so, I'll definitely buy one.
I thought the jerseys looked quite good. Last season the Bulldogs suffered sponsorship withdrawal and their tops looked worse. Whether that was an intended ploy by the club I dont know.

I have been covering the logos of our old sponsors since they pulled out, but would like to start promoting Suzuki and Jayco even more. It would be great to be able to get the jerseys modified like the players ones.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

pauliedude wrote:
absentee wrote: The jerseys looked pretty tacky but there's not a lot we can do about that right now.  I'm just very glad to see Jayco front and centre.  They deserve all the attention they'll get.  Suzuki on the shoulders was great to see, too.

I thought the jerseys looked quite good. Last season the Bulldogs suffered sponsorship withdrawal and their tops looked worse. Whether that was an intended ploy by the club I dont know.

I have been covering the logos of our old sponsors since they pulled out, but would like to start promoting Suzuki and Jayco even more. It would be great to be able to get the jerseys modified like the players ones.
To be honest the Jayco looked like an ironon patch but a big go lima lima lima duck yourself in the face of withdrawn sponsers
"you dont wanna sponsor us? lima lima lima duck YOU we'll just iron a patch on our jerseys and you get no free exposure!"
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lets look on the bright side, it was no secret we all thought that big green ME logo was hideously ugly so at least we got rid of it  :lol: I know Jayco is sticking with us and if it turns out they'll stay our primary front of jersey sponsor and Kooga manufacture them i'll be buying one the very first day they release them. I've got a feeling i won't be alone.
40-20
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Gotta say that once they get the correct logos on some merchandise I will buy some - maybe not the jersey but probably a polo or jacket.
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Well I just started withdrawing my money out of ME bank.
I pumped money into them deliberately because they were a major sponsor of the storm. But with them pulling the pin, and especially so quickly then I guess its time for ME to depart also.

I for one quite liked the green thing on the front of the jerseys. I can understand their position and their action. Who knows maybe they might once again be a part of the Storm.

Its not the supporters fault that this has happened, but we are all being punished.

Anyone know a good Bank?
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I can recommend ING for a personal transaction bank.

I had been looking at ME bank for a business account - but luckily for me, they don't really do business accounts!

If you do have a HostPissweak super account, there are plenty of other Industry Super Funds you can switch to. Unfortunately one of my staff members is with HostPissweak but I have no legal way of changing that. Damned super choice laws!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I liked the green ME Bank logo on everything but the jersey.  In my opinion, sponsors should be able to present their logo however they like on training gear or media polos.  On the jersey, however, they should be willing to have it incorporated in such a way that it doesn't clash with the design or colours.  I was okay with the blue ME Bank logo on last year's jersey - it wasn't ideal but it wasn't terrible, either.  Our 2010 jersey is busy enough as it is (the player's version at least - the replica one looks much better) - we didn't need a giant green patch making it worse.
You had me at meat tornado.