OUR STADIUM

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

CooperCronk wrote:
tugga wrote:
stormy bill wrote: I was just wondering do we invite Gallop (as head of NRL )to the first game AAMI Park ?
Of course we do. It';s not his fault.
We need to show everybody we are ready to rebuild as soon as possible with no hard feelings.
You are being to sensible Tugga :lol:
I'd like to think he'll be there in disguise as a muppett ;D
Yes way too sensible most of the time. Maybe we can dress him up as a ballerina?
2012 premiers. Legit.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CooperCronk wrote:
Ice wrote: I certainly noticed when he said something like "The players have vowed to not to walk away from the fans" but then added "at least for now"

Channel 9 scum.
*LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* that station.  
I heard a whisper they are getting the rights  to show the Super 15's or whatever on fta.  
Anyone know more about this?

On today's turnout I estimated 2,000+.  A fantastic stadium, has to be one of the best in the world.
Channel None have the rights to show all local Wallabies games but from what I have read the matches will also be shown live on Fox Sports, so nothing different to current Channel 7 arrangements with matches on after midnight in Melbourne on free to air. All Super 15 matches will be live on Fox Sports, Channel None will be showing a weekly one hour highlights package of the Super 15's.
Gezz
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Surandy wrote:
tugga wrote: Great vid Bourbon Rat. If that's the worst seat then bring it on.
Actually this is the worst seat in the stadium!

We weren't just lied to about the salary cap, they also lied when they said there were no bad seats in the new stadium!
I guess those seats will be allocated for the away fans.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

CooperCronk wrote:
tugga wrote:
stormy bill wrote: I was just wondering do we invite Gallop (as head of NRL )to the first game AAMI Park ?
Of course we do. It';s not his fault.
We need to show everybody we are ready to rebuild as soon as possible with no hard feelings.
You are being to sensible Tugga :lol:
I'd like to think he'll be there in disguise as a muppett ;D
What do you mean in disguise?