So whose staying...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I know its a total shock but is anyone actually seriously thinking of leaving when the dust settles

I am shatterred but i will be there Sunday, players deserve the support and the club will always be part of my life as long, as we are still around.
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If the players arent involved they should stick togather and not let this be a great teams undoing.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I would like to hear more info in the ensuing days.
I won't be going on Sunday, but at the same time I will support the club as long as there's air in their lungs.
It's like family. If one of my family members murdered someone, I'd be digusted and ashamed, but I'd still love them.
2012 premiers. Legit.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I am going along with another four storm members. GO THE MIGHTY STORM AND STUFFYA WALDRON
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

spoke to my 14 year old daughter tonight (lives with her mum).

she has really taken to the Storm over the last 3 years.

Bought her 1st jersey this year.

I was crying when she told me that she still wants to go to the games because League is great fun to watch and she loves the players.

how could those bastards do this to us adults...and more importantly to the kids like my daughter.  :x
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think it more a question of which players are going to stay.  After the SOO series they have know reason to play and risk getting injured.  They have nothing to show for the last five years and playing for pride and the CLUB only goes so far.  A lot of them will move on (a couple have to anyway to get under the salary cap).

The players now have to be paid the amount the NRL think the were being paid, not the amount in the serect book.  Also, if Craig goes how many will go with him.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I will be there Sunday to hold the banner and support the TEAM!!
The players need our support now more than ever.  Some may be involved in this debacle but until we know for sure I'm standing by all of the players in my team.
Very gutted right now but life will go on and hopefully so will Storm after a colonic irrigation to remove the waste at the club.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'll be there, plus its ANZAC day. I just hope they honor the day as good as they did last year.

I still cant beleive this has happened. I dont need this shite right now  ](*,)
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

Even though I have speant the past half an hour crying and cursing at the storm...if they are still here, then so am i
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: I will be there Sunday to hold the banner and support the TEAM!!
The players need our support now more than ever.  Some may be involved in this debacle but until we know for sure I'm standing by all of the players in my team.
Very gutted right now but life will go on and hopefully so will Storm after a colonic irrigation to remove the waste at the club.
Absof*ckinlutely.
Brian
Squall
Squall

We will be there on sunday and stay as members at this point in time. I have great faith in Bellyache and the boys and realise the ramifications that this will have in retaining some of our squad. We love rugby league and we have done a lot with the Storm over the years (early years ) so it is hard to forget the good times.The last 5 years we have followed the Team but were very dissapointed with the club.I feel for the Banner crew and as i know most of them the "STORM FAMILY" will rally together and pull through this.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote: I will be there Sunday to hold the banner and support the TEAM!!
Amen Tigger. As gutting as this is i'll be there with bells on. The boys need us more than anything right now and they deserve our support regardless of if we get the points or not.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I was there before the salary cap rorts and I will be there after! Why should I do otherwise?

As much as the admin (from CEO down) believes otherwise this club always was and always will be:

The supporters
The players
The football team (ie coach, trainers, etc)
L4TM
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I'll be there too.  The players deserve or support.  I really feel for them (if they were unaware of the circumstances).  Such a hollow feeling
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

What about the NSW Cup side & the Under 20's ?
How does this affect them ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields