$$$$$

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
samo
Squall
Squall

people have asked me "how much money have u spent on storm gear in the last 10 years" and i almost felt sick when i started adding it up, jersey's flights, memberships, tickets, clothes, memrobilia etc. not to mention the flights accomm and tix to the storm v broncos game at the new stadium in a few weeks.

devostated.

samo
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

dont think about it mate cause it will make you too sick.
I dont want to think about it either. 

We will bounce back  :(
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I cant believe the severity of the penalty.
To be stripped of previous achievements.
I fully understand copping it, getting a huge fine, I can accept it, but to strip us of our premiership wins is too much.

Its not punishing the people at fault, who have probably left now anyway, it guts the players the fans and all those innocent ones who work for the club.  :(
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

It was just on Fox sports news that the players we told about this Monday morning before the game.  That explains why Cam was so upset.  The club belived that the would be stripped of pionts this year and would be playing for nothing.  That now have been stripped of the last five years and have to face playing practive matches this year.
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

That would explain there lack of performance.
I would be dropping heaps of ball too if I was told all my hard work for the last few years meant nothing