Round 7 vs Warriors

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

So proud of the boys! what a night...  stick that up your arse Gallop!

Fantastic turn out too..

I bloody love this club!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

billythekidslater wrote: I think we might get 4,000.

What do you reckon?
I reckon you were 20,000 short. :oops:
2012 premiers. Legit.
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Wow, just got back from the game.

Never in my mind did I expect a crowd of just under 24k!!!

They were loud and proud, and I was so glad to be standing among a sea of purple!

They played with a point to prove, and the point was certainly made!

The boys really did us proud - I hope they can draw back on this experience to get us through the remainder of the season.
Sandi_Murray
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Super Cronk wrote: so produ of the boys!

and 23k crowd!!!!! fkn amazzzzing
amen to that. Amazing turn out. So proud of all of you who got out there to show support for your team. They got a standing ovation from me at home. Well played kicked some warriors butt. While they not be my first team i support i will support them thru any game not against my boys. On ya storm.
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Well... I was 10k short, I win!! Hahaha

All our forwards were awesome!!!! Lima back to his best!! Blair is passing again and i'm so happy. Duffie had an awesome debut ummmmm and my man Cooper f'n brilliant!!!!!!! Everyone was great!

Hope Tolman is ok!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It's a pretty good game of footy
Hahahahaha ref!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I love Cooper wrote:
It's a pretty good game of footy
Hahahahaha ref!
Yeah that was funny - I bet the Warriors were having a ball!  I love how Luck kept in the ref's ear with crap like, "stop feeling sorry for them".  Tosser.

Shame about Tolman, and White will more than likely have another week off!  Tandy was good though, and Quinn was just awesome tonight - in attack and defense.  All of the boys put in tonight, and although the aggression was great to see, I wouldn't start pushing the limit with it or the NRL might just come up with another new rule to set us back on our heels.

Good stuff tonight though, and well done to the members and fans that made their stand tonight.  Keep it up for all of us that can't be there for the boys.

The banners were awesome too by the way!   =D>
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

i cant believe even my mum sat down and watch the full game lol and shes only a afl fan(though i drag her along to a few games)
it was a great crowd too

btw what did the other games draw at etihad?
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The atmosphere there tonight was unlike anything I've ever experienced.
You had me at meat tornado.
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

Any truth to the rumour that Tolman is out injured for the season?
PurpleBlooded
Squall
Squall

Just walked in the door, great night tonight.

GO STORM!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Awesome atmoshpere and the team did what I said, go out to entertain the fans (wheres it been so far?).

Matt Duffie was great, going to be a tremendous player for us, Widdop didnt get much good ball (which proves what Ive been saying about the ball going left this year) but his defence was great.

Cooper Cronk was as creative as Ive ever seen and if he played like that every week would be the best 7 in the game. Bellamy took the shcakles off Adam Blair and look at the result, he was great
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

AHAA!!! That was amazing...far out i love this club with all my heart and I KNOW we will survive and rebuild to our heights...if anyone had as much fun as I did, they will know what I mean. The boys made me so proud
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

Insomniac wrote:
Shame about Tolman, and White will more than likely have another week off! 
The banners were awesome too by the way!   =D>
Nah may as well play him......

Won't lose any points doing it ;-)
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Long time lurker, first time poster here.  Figured now was the time post something!

Awesome effort by the guys tonight, wish i could have been there. Was great to see all the guys stand up, i'm sure i speak for all storm fans when i say that we appreciate it!

I'm still proud to be a storm supporter, and will definitely be making the trip for the next home game. Was also thinking it would be a good time to become a member  (not that i wanted to publicly admit im not one :P)  Any ideas on what membership is right to take at this point of the season?

One last thing  -  Storm 4 Life!
Storm 4 Life~