will players be presented to fans following wcc win?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Does anybody know if the players are going to be presented to the fans following the world club challenge victory?  if so, when and where?
My wife and I welcome our new daughter Arwynn into the world
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

A random guess would be.........................The Family Day at OP

From Hail Storm Edition 4:
STORM FAMILY DAY

Melbourne Storm’s annual Family Day is on once again in 2010. The players and coaches will join their amazing supporters at Olympic Park on Sunday, March 14 from 1.00-4.30pm.

Come along and meet your heroes and enjoy what is always one of the best events on the Melbourne Storm social calendar. There is always so much to do and enjoy on the day, and this year will be no different.

You can have your photo taken with the Premiership Trophy, hone your skills in the rugby league clinic, check out the 2010 Cheerleading squad as they preview what they’ll offer this year, hear from the players and coaches as they talk about the 2010 season, and there will be plenty of games and amusements for the kids as well.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yup we should see them all Sunday 14th @ 13:00 at the Family Day.
This will be at Olympic Park.

Drat I type toooooo slow and got beat  :?
Last edited by Freeze on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

OK.....................If the boys made their 'scheduled' flight out of the UK - QF 10 then they should be arriving early Wednesday.
03/3  QF  QF010  LONDON SINGAPORE  06:30  06:30  Gate 4 
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields