Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hi my name is Woody and I have just signed on as a new member so I thought I`d introduce myself. I have been looking at the site as a  guest for the last few months or so and decided this year that I would  like to take a bit more participation! I`m a Storm member and have been since I watched the guys play the Bears at OP in 98.

I was hoping that anyone might be able to answer a question for me. I noticed last year that there was a post about Stanley Waqa saying that he had been signed by Storm but I haven`t seen anything about him in any of the team discussions. Would someone be able to update me on what is happening and if we have signed him or not? Cheers
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Welcome Woody, sorry I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone will  :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'd watch this guy Woodie. He may be GTS under a false name!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigger wrote: Welcome Woody, sorry I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone will  :D
Thanks Tigger, Just asking out of interest more than anything else. His name was being thrown about a bit for a while and then it`s sort of gone quiet and given our front row concerns early on I was just wondering. Cheers :D
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

gothestorm wrote: I'd watch this guy Woodie. He may be GTS under a false name!
Unless I`ve missed something aren`t you gts or does it stand for something other than gothestorm? :D
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Who cares who the guy is i can answer the question

last i heard (about 3 weeks ago) He had moved to melbourne to live with family and may or may not be playing in the Victorian league
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cheers. Thanks for that Sallymay. Much appreciated
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sallymay is the Melbourne Storm Stalker anything you need to know from what colour pubes Hoffman as got to what Cooper Cronk ate for breakfast she is the one.Keep up the good work Miss Gearing  ;-)
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

another member , bula IIRC, has the info on the waqa story
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lol BIG JIM your funny

i can guess the last too reddy brown and weetbix lololol
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

BIG JIM wrote: Sallymay is the Melbourne Storm Stalker anything you need to know from what colour pubes Hoffman as got to what Cooper Cronk ate for breakfast she is the one.Keep up the good work Miss Gearing  ;-)

Um....Thanks Big Jim. While I`m a big fan of Hoffy`s that`s probably more information that I need but at least I know who to ask now if I ever want to venture down that path :D

And thanks for the Waqa answers nacho and Sallymay . Does bula IIrc post very often? As I said last night I had seen a number of posts regarding him being signed and I wondered if he was in the mix still given our current forward issues  although I`m still keeping my fingers cross the the injured guys recover fast enough to be on deck for the start
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I say we sticky a thread called "Ask Sally".

I'll go first, wheres Jai-Jones wiegold and Fred Makimare. Both good players, particulary Wiegold, wouldnt be shocked if he was one of the better utility players in the NRL in a few years.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Earlier topic started by bula has not been added to since October & Waqa is no longer listed with the agency he had whilst with the Roosters - Titans group
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Taliesin wrote: Earlier topic started by bula has not been added to since October & Waqa is no longer listed with the agency he had whilst with the Roosters - Titans group
Thanks Taliesin. I like the name by the way. ( Completely off topic)It`s not a derivative of the name of an old Irish bard by any chance is it?
Last edited by Woody on Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Woody wrote: Thanks Taliesin. I like the name by the way. ( Completely off topic)It`s not a derivative of the name of an old Irish bard by any chance is it?
:( The children of Cymru would be saddened that you named him thus.He & I are kindred only in that we are both possessed of a 'shining brow'.