Sydney Stormtroopers FB link

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bunnies wrote: Rose Madder

Yes I probably did at some stage tell you to go and crawl back under a stone, but I am sure also other supporters have told you similar and maybe not as tame as I was!

I have no issue with other supporter groups, it is when their actions may bring our club into further disrepute that I take exception to.

Our group was verbally abused at the Parra group by members of the group I have referred to (and this was witnessed by staff of the Storm), as being the reason why the players "ignore" them. I can assure anyone we are not to blame for anything the players or staff choose to do or not do. Our group is respected by the players, as we are of them, and they have never failed to acknowledge us ever at a game where we are in attendance, our support is appreciated and valued.

Our supporter group may have been in place since 2000 but we as individuals have been fans/supporters since the Storm started in the comp in 1998.

Again, our loyalty can never ever be questioned by you or any other person who professes to be a supporter of our still Mighty Melbourne STORM.

We will continue to be very loud and very proud of our players no matter what!

Bunnies :)

WHOOPI DO
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bunnies wrote: Rose Madder

Yes I probably did at some stage tell you to go and crawl back under a stone, but I am sure also other supporters have told you similar and maybe not as tame as I was!

I have no issue with other supporter groups, it is when their actions may bring our club into further disrepute that I take exception to.

Our group was verbally abused at the Parra group by members of the group I have referred to (and this was witnessed by staff of the Storm), as being the reason why the players "ignore" them. I can assure anyone we are not to blame for anything the players or staff choose to do or not do. Our group is respected by the players, as we are of them, and they have never failed to acknowledge us ever at a game where we are in attendance, our support is appreciated and valued.

Our supporter group may have been in place since 2000 but we as individuals have been fans/supporters since the Storm started in the comp in 1998.

Again, our loyalty can never ever be questioned by you or any other person who professes to be a supporter of our still Mighty Melbourne STORM.

We will continue to be very loud and very proud of our players no matter what!

Bunnies :)

Very comendable  :(
But I dont appreciate your commments and No surprisingly no body else has managed to be so rude..so Bunnies whilst I don't question your loyalty I do however question your motives and your ethics.            .I always have :icon_jokercolor:
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sorry Rose Madder but I am gonna have to back Bunnies here (not that she needs it :) ) but her only motive is to support the club and make sure that it is represented by other supporters in a positive light. I have been to numerous games in Sydney where so called Storm supporters have done nothing but bag our plyers during a game even when we are winning and that is part of the reason why this group was created with the code of conduct in place.
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Rabble_1 wrote: Sorry Rose Madder but I am gonna have to back Bunnies here (not that she needs it :) ) but her only motive is to support the club and make sure that it is represented by other supporters in a positive light. I have been to numerous games in Sydney where so called Storm supporters have done nothing but bag our plyers during a game even when we are winning and that is part of the reason why this group was created with the code of conduct in place.

If your not doing your job right you are told so,so what is the difference here if they are not playing well you can tell them
Mr Soia
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Just to let anybody know who doesn't already know, we've disabled the FB group and now have a brand new page which is better for us - plus our updates will pop up in your news feed.

New link to join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sydney-Au ... 2332523303

Everybody is welcome!
Luke aka the original Stormboy of [b]Sydney Stormtroopers[/b].