MEMBER FORUM

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
changalanga
Squall
Squall

What a wank,just a bullshit meeting to try and quell the rising unrest of the members,they don't have to try and keep us loyal members by bullshitting to us,the side just has to put up a performance week in and week out that we as a member can justify to people that don't follow this sport why we do it in a state where we are the minority,come on boys get your act together and at least justify your place in the side to the people that pay their hard earned every year to see you play
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think Bellamy is to blame for this...he refuses to give a kick up the arse (drop them) to players that perform poorly each week.  He's too much of a player's man.
changalanga
Squall
Squall

Seriously coop, wouldn't it be better to bring in some of the under 20s who are kicking arse and maybe bring some enthusiasm with them as well as talent to maybe stir things up abit.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

holy crap batman, I thought we were 4th of the table.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Stormwarning[c] wrote: holy crap batman, I thought we were 4th of the table.
Your right Stormwarning - I thought with all the players that we have lost that there would be no way we would be in the top eight.  Yeah its hard losing but we ain't on the bottom
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

mystormboys wrote:
Stormwarning[c] wrote: holy crap batman, I thought we were 4th of the table.
Your right Stormwarning - I thought with all the players that we have lost that there would be no way we would be in the top eight.  Yeah its hard losing but we ain't on the bottom
BS. We are fourth...but are real chance of dropping much further down.

With the team we have we should be in top 4 but playing much better and more consistent.

True we aint on the bottom...but making up the numbers is just as bad.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

changalanga wrote: Seriously coop, wouldn't it be better to bring in some of the under 20s who are kicking arse and maybe bring some enthusiasm with them as well as talent to maybe stir things up abit.
Thats what I was saying.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

changalanga wrote: What a wank,just a bullshit meeting to try and quell the rising unrest of the members,they don't have to try and keep us loyal members by bullshitting to us,the side just has to put up a performance week in and week out that we as a member can justify to people that don't follow this sport why we do it in a state where we are the minority,come on boys get your act together and at least justify your place in the side to the people that pay their hard earned every year to see you play
I was going to go to the members forum, but slept in.

Do you have time to give us a summary of what topics were brought up pls. :)
changalanga
Squall
Squall

Of cause coop,it started with,wank wank wank and then went nudge nudge,then wink wink,say no more,lol
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

changalanga wrote: Of cause coop,it started with,wank wank wank and then went nudge nudge,then wink wink,say no more,lol
Not good enough from you :lol:

Was subject of  the new stadium bought up..ticketing for example, getting leagues earlier than midnignt, etc?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cooper Cronk it was a bit of a wank but what i got out of it was that

1 the stadium prices will go up a bit but not much

2 GA members and tickets ppl will be seated at the end of grounds the resricted and other members will be at the sides

3 we had our pride dented with the amount of games we lost this yr not helped by the manly game no doubt

4 we have a new jersey for next yr inc the colour yellow and more purple

5 we have signed chase stanley and the guy from crunulla still in talks with a few ppl inc one from OS (im now thinking it could be denan kemp)

6we have resigned gareth widdop luke kelly josh jerome matt duffie jessie bromwich and justin oniel from the 20's who will be training with the NRL squad and will get games starting from next year

luke kelly will be brett finches understudy

oh yeah they also said that GI will not be sacked

sorry cant think of anything else

ppl were complaining about not getting to talk to the players at the function after games which is stupid. go to members functions idiots or training damnit
Last edited by sallymay on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

ppl were complaining about not getting to talk to the players at the function after games which is stupid. go to members functions idiots or training damnit
Interesting comment ? Given that one of the comeons for the "After Party" ,(which you pay extra for in NOT a premium member) is that you get to 'interact with players'. Also not everyone can afford the "priced for corporates" functions or take time of work to attend training.

Sorry if I'm being a realist  :twisted:
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote: Cooper Cronk it was a bit of a wank but what i got out of it was that

1 the stadium prices will go up a bit but not much

2 GA members and tickets ppl will be seated at the end of grounds the resricted and other members will be at the sides

3 we had our pride dented with the amount of games we lost this yr not helped by the manly game no doubt

4 we have a new jersey for next yr inc the colour yellow and more purple

5 we have signed chase stanley and the guy from crunulla still in talks with a few ppl inc one from OS (im now thinking it could be denan kemp)

6we have resigned gareth widdop luke kelly josh jerome matt duffie jessie bromwich and justin oniel from the 20's who will be training with the NRL squad and will get games starting from next year

luke kelly will be brett finches understudy

oh yeah they also said that GI will not be sacked

sorry cant think of anything else

Sally you must remember some of us work which makes it impossible to go to training to stalk them so i dont think its a bad call of why they cant speak to them.What i do know is some of the players after games can have upto 2 hours of remedial treatment which would make it too late to attend the functions after the game.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i wasnt saying that these people shouldnt upset about not talking to the players after the game but seriously these guys have lives too they cant just stand around talking to people all night they have kids that they have to put to bed and other family things like that if they arnt happy with that then find another way to meet them
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wooh awesome!!! Thanks SallyMay.