bring on the saints in the final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
changalanga
Squall
Squall

what bullshit, sailors 2ND try when the game was in the balance was a joke,i slow mowed it heaps and if that wasn't forward i will go he,but i must say we can improve so much more its not funny,less penalties late in the tackle and a bit more discipline and we could of won the game,although we do need cooper to get his kicking game back on track and watch out any one we play in the finals,bad luck about sika but i am sure it will only spure us on,go the storm.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Over the last few seasons Greg Inglis used to put up some towering kicks on the last tackle and the team used to make on it,whats happened to him doing this cant recall it done this season at all.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

BIG JIM wrote: Over the last few seasons Greg Inglis used to put up some towering kicks on the last tackle and the team used to make on it,whats happened to him doing this cant recall it done this season at all.
you know what, he was doing a bit of kicking in the warm up while on the field...i thought he was going to be putting up some bombs during the game but didnt. He should also be moving onto the wing on the last tackle so he can be the one under the bombs...not the midget men (turner and tomane). thing is...other then slater there would be noone else willing or able to take Inglis' bombs.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Something I noticed about Greg's bombs was that on a number of occasions the opposition didn't want to touch them either, so they would bounce on the ground and go anywhere. This would give us as much if not more chance of scoring off a kick than we currently have.

The fact Greg is back in the centres doesn't help though because he is that little bit further away from the play.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If we could somehow convince Greg that the jersey is actually Maroon, not purple, he'd be unstoppable
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
estormboy
Squall
Squall

We can bomb in the air all we like ...... our kick chase this year has been woefully, non-existent.

Let's start putting the fear of god back into the opposition's full back by getting down to their defensive line quickly and giving them something else to think about, like "I'm about to get cremed"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yes just like Brett Stewart got off Crocker and Slater  ;D
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

estormboy wrote: We can bomb in the air all we like ...... our kick chase this year has been woefully, non-existent.

Let's start putting the fear of god back into the opposition's full back by getting down to their defensive line quickly and giving them something else to think about, like "I'm about to get cremed"
agree 100%. The kicks havent been great....but the chase has been worse.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]