ATTENTION: Dragons v Storm (LIVE @ CROWN) This Friday 31/7

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

For all those that can make it to Steakout @ Crown this Friday for the big clash between the St-George Illawarra Dragons v Melbourne Storm, you can catch the game LIVE from 7.30pm on a feed from Channel 9 Sydney.

The game wont be on TV till 12.15am Saturday morning on Channel 9 Melbourne and Fox Sports will be to busy showing Golf,Soccer and The Ashes Cricket on the Friday night and will not show the NRL till 11.30am Saturday.

There will be quite a few Storm fans watching the game there because being such an important game, especially both teams currently in the Top 4 of the NRL ladder (1st v 4th).
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hmm I'm thinking I must round the troops up for this Friday!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So much for that "guarantee" to show Storm games prior to midnight... :roll:
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was waiting for League of our own to tell us where this would be shown live... i am definitely watching it somewhere!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Why is it that the Steakout can get it live yet nowhere else in Victoria can?
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

That steakout was mad when i went down to Melbourne, our game vs Manly live on like 3 big screens....i actually forgot i was in Melbourne for awhile
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good serving of ribs too!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

wheres this steak out place exactly.
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Steakout is at Crown. Near (The Pub Bar/Restaurant) and Sanity Music shop or directly opposite the Village Cinemas Ticket Box. You cant miss it. Even the pubs in town with the feed to Imparja wont show the game till 9.30pm as they are showing the Titans v Cowboys game first.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Give up on Ch.9 anyway, but seriously I am thinking of giving Foxtel the flick after this season.
Its about the 5th time this year, they have given rugby league the boot until Sat. morning.

Does anyone know  what soccer game is on?  Is EPL starting this week?
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CooperCronk wrote: Give up on Ch.9 anyway, but seriously I am thinking of giving Foxtel the flick after this season.
Its about the 5th time this year, they have given rugby league the boot until Sat. morning.
Live sports always take precedence over replays.  Fox Sports programming is done in Sydney last I checked, and they consider FNF on Fox Sports to be a replay since it probably doesn't even occur to them that Melbourne doesn't get the games til Midnight on Nein.

(And even then, if you are complaining about wanting to watch FNF at Midnight on Foxtel, why not just watch it at Midnight on Nein?)
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hey guys, since I'm a paranoid control freak, I wanted to confirm the details with the restaurant.

One of the girls that works there has confirmed that they receive the NSW feed, and will be showing the Storm game live (on seven screens apparently)!

I'm rallying up a few family members and we'll go for some dinner before hand, and have a good yell at the screen once 7.30 hits!

How exciting!
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bring a radio with you, in case there's no sound and you want to tune into commentary off a radio station.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

mrpc wrote: Bring a radio with you, in case there's no sound and you want to tune into commentary off a radio station.
I knew I forgot something! The lass I spoke to mentioned there would be full sound etc. However, I will bring one just in case!
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

On SEN last night (the storm hour) they mentioned it will be on at the steak out.