GI has a suspected fractured jaw

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

as if we didn't already have a enough reasons to despise trent barrett....this tosser has just consigned himself to a new level of hatred.

quinny into centre with tomane maybe ?
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Grrr NOT F**KING HAPPY!!!

He's undergoing scans to determine the extent of the damage. Hopefully it's only minor, and like Blairy (did he have a fracture in his cheekbone?) he'll be back soon.
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

I don't wish injury on any player, but if Neilsen only got a week for what he did last week, Barrett might get off scot free.

It's a shame for Inglis. He really is one of the best centres NSW has ever produced.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Why is anyone surprised at Barrett's late, cheap shot.

The guy is a grub, is coached by a bigger grub and you just have to look at the tackles by Lyon, Barrett, Paul Gallen on Slater, Falou, GI in the first half we are lucky that we only had one injured.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

maybe quinny to centre with chambers (not tomane)...although tomane to centre with chambers out does sound appealing.

bellamy won't drop chambers though, particularly as his defense has tightened up "marginally" over the last 5 - 6 weeks
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit wrote: maybe quinny to centre with chambers (not tomane)...although tomane to centre with chambers out does sound appealing.

bellamy won't drop chambers though, particularly as his defense has tightened up "marginally" over the last 5 - 6 weeks
Honestly I cant take people seriously when they say drop will for joe and use defence as a reason. Joe is along way behind Will when it comes to defence.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And F U Bellamy you stupid prick. You owe greg and us storm supporters a big apology for even picking that useless grub. Got what you desreved and I hope you get the sack.
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

Noa Nandruku wrote: And F U Bellamy you stupid prick. You owe greg and us storm supporters a big apology for even picking that useless grub. Got what you desreved and I hope you get the sack.

Oh yes, I was in the dressing sheds, and this was the only instruction he gave before the game.

Really, come on. Bellamy is a decent coach who has an excellent list of players to work with at the Storm.
Last night, the game was proof that the players have much more of a bearing on the result than the coach.
If anything, Storm fans should be grateful to your recruitment staff, particularly the talent scout the Roosters pinched last year.
He's the one who signed up so many of your stars over the 2003-2007 period.
Last edited by your kettle is black on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nandruku wrote: And F U Bellamy you stupid prick. You owe greg and us storm supporters a big apology for even picking that useless grub. Got what you desreved and I hope you get the sack.
Undisputeable proof you really are a wanker with NFI.

Barret out for 2 weeks for the cheap shot.
http://abc.com.au/news/stories/2009/06/25/2608336.htm

Still eliglible for SOO III
Last edited by CaptainKlutz on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
estormboy
Squall
Squall

Just heard on 2GB (Jessica Campanaro - Sports Update) that GI has been cleared of a fractured jaw.

Nothing in the print media as yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak"  Anon
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Good News and he wants to play this Sunday

http://livenews.com.au/sport/greg-ingli ... /25/211103
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thats better news. I'd still be resting him up this weekend...he was possibly looking at 4-6 weeks out earlier in the day. Barrett is still a grub and should have been suspended longer.

Action should have been taken during the game aswell...as Mel was saying that left us a man down for the rest of the game, it wasn't just one of those injuries it was horrible swinging arm that was never going to hit him anywhere but flush on the jaw. What does he get? oh put on report

I guess if you can't stop him just knock him out.
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

broken or not i can only wish the worst on barrett....piece of shit he is.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just saw Stuart on the news claiming its a travesty that Barrett will miss two games - he reckons that suspensions in Origin should be served on origin matches.

What a bloody tool.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

singlemalt wrote: Just saw Stuart on the news claiming its a travesty that Barrett will miss two games - he reckons that suspensions in Origin should be served on origin matches.

What a bloody tool.
And this surprises you because ?