Judiciary: Isa to miss a week

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

nacho wrote:
Super Cronk wrote: ...i dont think  you will happy with anyone...unless they bring marcus  bai or kingy back to play winger.  :lol:
pretty much, lol
but nah, id love to see the coaches to a punt on a younger player who we havent seen the best of yet, its time we unearth more stars like GI, billy and izzy.
Not everyone is a freak like that....and the coaching staff do seem to find these gems ...maybe Isa is one of them but is battling with confidence or something....give him a few more shots i reckon...if Tomane was there on Friday...would it have been much of a difference? probably not IMO .
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Noa Nandruku wrote:
Super Cronk wrote: Ive spoken about dropping player....but with a new guy like this you dont drop him after 1 poor game...he will be shattered. But with that being said i thought Tomane was always going to get that starting spot...so i would like to see him there aswell.
Yeah I agree that is it right for Bellamy to give Isa a few more chances despite my strong belief that he's not the right player for the position
I wondered the same, there was a play , maybe half way through the second half, when he passed to Turner, just a standard passing situation it was,

He looked so awkard passing the ball to his right .... not ideal for a right centre,

But he looks like he has some natural power(for his age) and a good set of wheels, maybe he is better suited to the wing.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote:
nacho wrote:
Super Cronk wrote: ...i dont think  you will happy with anyone...unless they bring marcus  bai or kingy back to play winger.  :lol:
pretty much, lol
but nah, id love to see the coaches to a punt on a younger player who we havent seen the best of yet, its time we unearth more stars like GI, billy and izzy.
Not everyone is a freak like that....and the coaching staff do seem to find these gems ...maybe Isa is one of them but is battling with confidence or something....give him a few more shots i reckon...if Tomane was there on Friday...would it have been much of a difference? probably not IMO .
ill give him one more chance, if he blows it, hes out of my dreamteam!
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

NOOOOOOOOOO...he will be crushed if you do that!

:lol:

nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: NOOOOOOOOOO...he will be crushed if you do that!

:lol:
consistantly scoring under 20 points wont cut it in my team
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

fair call.

is it the same for the forwards? they have to make 500 metres + or they get the boot?

nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: fair call.

is it the same for the forwards? they have to make 500 metres + or they get the boot?
nah , at least 25 tackles, 1 point a tackle guarentees good points  :lol:
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

For those that are still looking for it 8:58minute mark in the first half. The actual grapple doesnt look to bad but he did grab the head on his second go.
SeeYaSlater!
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

has he been suspended yet?
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yes he just failed to beat the charge, so is out for a week
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Expected result  :roll: They couldn't possibly let a Storm player get off a 'grapple' charge. It would set a disturbing precident for others  ](*,)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

If that deserves a week, Hodges deserved 3.

No, actually Hodges deserves a kick in the head - but he should have been suspended for at least 3 weeks.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Noa Nandruku wrote: For those that are still looking for it 8:58minute mark in the first half. The actual grapple doesnt look to bad but he did grab the head on his second go.
Thanks for that Noa. NRL On Fox showed a replay of the tackle and on the vision shown I could see nothing in it. On replay though, the Hodges grapple looked way worse than I first thought and definitely deserved to be more than a grade one charge.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hodges could have broken cams neck with that twist. i couldnt even see contact with the players head when isa made his tackle.

Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

For those that can be bothered go to the 75:55 mark in the Knights - Sharks game on Bigpond and tell me how that didnt get cited.