so.....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

are we actually gonna get to watch some games at a decent hour on channel 9 this year
or will it be the same old crap  :?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

how bout 11 40 game 1 
1 40 game 2

thats what the tv week says anyway
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

sallymay wrote: how bout 11 40 game 1 
1 40 game 2

thats what the tv week says anyway
even though theres no afl and the storm are playing the dragons
channel 9 are idiots
its amazing how foxtel even gets its before channel 9 do  :?
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The NAB cup GF is now on at the same time Friday night. I think there may have been a small chance they would've televised the Storm before the 2 games clashed as they have done for rd 1 in the past but there's buckleys now. Hopefully the NAB cup game doesn't affect our attendances much at all and we can get a full house.

Either way i think it'll be a great crowd to witness a win over our bitches the queens  ;-)
Didgi
Squall
Squall

The NRL must just not care that rugby league is getting screwed up in Victoria. And they wonder why there are no native Victorins in the NRL.
[color=#0000FF]COW[/color][color=#FFFF40]BOYS[/color]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

C'mon Eddie, give us a kiss.

I always likes 'un before I get screwed.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Apparently Suddenly 30 and Must Love Dogs are better viewing.  :o

Ah well, at least I was wrong about them showing the game live against the gate. Anyone know if Fox Sports is showing our game first at 11:30pm or 2nd at 1am?
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Surandy wrote: Apparently Suddenly 30 and Must Love Dogs are better viewing.  :o

Ah well, at least I was wrong about them showing the game live against the gate. Anyone know if Fox Sports is showing our game first at 11:30pm or 2nd at 1am?
For once I am glad Ch.9 are not showing the game live against the gate...should get more people at the game that way.

Re the Fox game, surely we should be on first, but they may not be allowed to show it at 11.30pm because of contractual arrangements with Ch.NEIN :(
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

i dont get what channel 9 problem is ,swans games go up against nrl all the time and get smashed in the ratings yet they dont take it off after one time

there is room for both sports on tv , i mean thats why we have all these channels for ,imo channel 9 should be forced to hand it over to foxtel or at least sbs
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm playing in a cricket final next Saturday and Sunday and would have stayed home to watch the Dragons game as I live out of town. But I'm not waiting until 11.40pm to watch it, so I'll probably go to the game.
2012 premiers. Legit.