Roarts on aCA

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Did anyone see the part where she says she tells her kids about everything she does. Then they ask her daughter and she says 'its my mum what are you gonna do about it'.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I love Cooper wrote: Did anyone see the part where she says she tells her kids about everything she does. Then they ask her daughter and she says 'its my mum what are you gonna do about it'.
That's unreal...what a fantastic role model mum she is..not.....her kids are well on her pathway it seems....unfortunately. :icon_frown:
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wonder if she lives in Logan
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

When i was down in Melbourne (May 07) i thought i saw Ben Roarty coaching either the Altona Roosters or the visiting team not too sure though could have been someone else.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Roarty coaches Sunbury.. he did at least, assuming he still does
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Last time I saw Roarty (apart from those few mins. on ACA) was in the social club last year.

Glad he stayed in Melb. and doing something with the kids here.
The Storm should feature him in an article in the Herald Sun...be great publicity.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Watching an old game today Storm v Parra 07 at Telstra Dome,
after Matt King try the camera shot of the Crowd noticed Danny Williams! checked couple times it was him.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

ACA? Why would anyone watch such drivel?
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Anyone see the news tonight?Storm were doing a session with Carlton,their coach tryed to kick a goal,funny stuff.
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cronk7 wrote: Anyone see the news tonight?Storm were doing a session with Carlton,their coach tryed to kick a goal,funny stuff.
Saw something of Foxtel, as the stupid phone rang.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeh i went it was actully really good
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
cougar
Squall
Squall

Roarts has coached the Sunbury team in the local VRL competition for the past two seasons and has been a positive influence on the side. Talked to him a few times after games and the guy just loves his footy and is putting something back into grass roots level. Didn't see ACA but being a Ch9 show I somehow doubt that the good he is doing for Rugby League in Melbourne would even raise a mention...
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Herald Sun should do an article on him and make people aware of what he's doing here in Victoria.

Channel Nine are shite :lol:
Didgi
Squall
Squall

CooperCronk wrote: The Herald Sun should do an article on him and make people aware of what he's doing here in Victoria.

They'd only do that if it was in their best interests or someone payed them probably, unless his team won a grand final or something.
+
[color=#0000FF]COW[/color][color=#FFFF40]BOYS[/color]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Didgi wrote:
CooperCronk wrote: The Herald Sun should do an article on him and make people aware of what he's doing here in Victoria.

They'd only do that if it was in their best interests or someone payed them probably, unless his team won a grand final or something.
+
Or this state what a rugby league state!