Membership

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm fairly sure that Spotless Services won the licence tender for all the MOPT properties,with the rights/option to sub out to secondary caterers .
Not sure if they factored in future properties  ???

On increased membership costs for the new stadium ...........
I'm struggling this year to find the $201 in time,(NOT a fan of direct debit  :evil: ),so I'm guessing a large increase would remove those at the lower end of the membership scale.
Not a whinge - just fact.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote: I'm fairly sure that Spotless Services won the licence tender for all the MOPT properties,with the rights/option to sub out to secondary caterers .

I'm struggling this year to find the $201 in time,(NOT a fan of direct debit  :evil: ),so I'm guessing a large increase would remove those at the lower end of the membership scale.
I used my credit card this year, which I really hate doing, but I just wanted it out of the way before Xmas, and am paying it off right now...I have a low rate card with a nominal fee once a year, which is really reasonable, and it saved me quite a few time, e.g. flat battery on the freeway.

Perhaps let the Storm know of your situation, as I think you can pay in quarterly installments....just a thought.
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

CooperCronk wrote:
Bourbon Rat wrote: I'm fairly sure that Spotless Services won the licence tender for all the MOPT properties,with the rights/option to sub out to secondary caterers .

I used my credit card this year, which I really hate doing, but I just wanted it out of the way before Xmas, and am paying it off right now...I have a low rate card with a nominal fee once a year, which is really reasonable, and it saved me quite a few time, e.g. flat battery on the freeway.

Perhaps let the Storm know of your situation, as I think you can pay in quarterly installments....just a thought.
Me thinks that Storm need a rise in membership numbers, I'd say they'd be more than prepared to create a personal payment scheme...
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

they already offer direct debit... I highly doubt they'd offer a more personalised payment option...
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

steaming stormer wrote: they already offer direct debit... I highly doubt they'd offer a more personalised payment option...
Does that direct debit include quarterly instalments...I always though it did...might be wrong though.
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Direct debit is 4 installments true but over 4 months or was a year ago .. This year we put the cash aside.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Silkin Storm wrote: The Direct debit is 4 installments true but over 4 months or was a year ago .. This year we put the cash aside.
Well thats not too bad, it gives a chance for a later payment for cash strapped members.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

4,500 plus members as of this morning...not bad!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Have still not recieved anything in the mail from the club , poor form
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

over 5000 members according to the storm email yesterday
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote: Have still not recieved anything in the mail from the club , poor form
Think the Storm office only came back this week & not sure who is doing their mail out  :dontknow:
If as Freeze said they stuffed up the numbers/barcodes perhaps they stopped any further  send outs until the reprint  ???
Only got my renewal away this week,(OLD STYLE - money order & snail mail  8) ),so as long as I get it before Rnd 1  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

CooperCronk wrote: 4,500 plus members as of this morning...not bad!
Not bad??!! You are joking aren't you??!!

Pathetic membership jumbers. Everyone is jumping off this year after the 2008 GF debacle!
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

gothestorm wrote:
CooperCronk wrote: 4,500 plus members as of this morning...not bad!
Not bad??!! You are joking aren't you??!!

Pathetic membership numbers. Everyone is jumping off this year after the 2008 GF debacle!
Well, we wont miss your membership this year, in fact, I'll pay you specifically not to be a member and not to attend any games........ f&^%wit

Storm had around 7500 members in 2008 (Sunday Telegraph figures) and with around 5000 already this year I think things are looking good. Also, with the offices shut over christmas, how many memberships are in the mail and waiting to me processed online??

Once again, just in case you didn't hear me the first time ... You are a class' A' Moron
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Please don't feed the troll.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
Please don't feed the troll.