Today Show - Live Cross FRIDAY MORNING!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Calling all Storm Members and fans! Pull on the Storm colours and get down to Degraves St in the city (Between Flinders lane and Flinders st just down from Elizabeth st) tomorrow morning from 7:00am for a LIVE cross on the Today Show with Gorgi Quill. This is your chance to show your support for Melbourne Storm live on national TV!
kasty
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

That'd be the most Storm jerseys seen live on Nein in Melbourne since...................... last years grand final week?  Or could a couple of people hold up a plasma showing a crappy Toni Collette movie in the background?
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Its on my way to work,so count me in!GO STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
wenjo
Squall
Squall

Sunrise is live from ANZ stadiun tomorrow and giving away grandfinal tickets? last time i know sunrise was on channel Seven
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

wenjo wrote: Sunrise is live from ANZ stadiun tomorrow and giving away grandfinal tickets? last time i know sunrise was on channel Seven
I bet they're giving away tickets because there are still heaps available. Yesterday I read there were heaps still available in all categories. Shame Sydney public, shame...

Edit: Just read this thread, hehe...

index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=42&topic=6031.0