Williams Case "adjourned" 2 weeks

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

The Judiciary are awaiting further medical evidence. The case has been adjourned for 2 weeks.

Danny will NOT be allowed to play for the next 2 weeks.
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

gee your quick.. just heard that aswell..seems stupid he cant play this weekend!!
i guess he did plead guilty. so if he gets say 8 weeks can it then be changed to 6? :? or is it just bad luck for danny that they cant make up there mind
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

well we all know that he'll get more than 2 weeks, so this first two weeks will count as part of his suspension... i.e. if he gets 8 weeks, he'll only have to serve a further 6...
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

fair enough.. i dont think he'll get given any less than 8 weeks, so thats 6 weeks after the roosters game.. too late?
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The adjournment does sound rather good for Danny.

The adjournment was for the reason that the defence doctor (Gibbs I think) provided evidence as to the effects of concussion. It was deemed that the current panel did not have proper qualifications to review medical evidence. The case was adjourned so the medical evidence provided could be examined in detail with qualified people.
*Champagne football*
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have a really good feeling about this. All this 15-18 weeks talk, 2 year suspenion (BIll Harrigan's opinion) life ban from some others, I may be optimistic, but I have a really good morning that he will be walking free within 1 month. The evidence of the punch is there to suggest he struck him, but the evidence is there to suggest he was concussed as a result of ONeill. Ahh, the beauty of insanity. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

also ...the storm proved that o neil had closed his eyes..and had lifted his arms to block the punch..meaning he knew it was coming..meaning it wasnt a king hit.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lord Reynoldson wrote:...but I have a really good morning that he will be walking free within 1 month.
how many slabs have you had? :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh, I'm not an alcoholic, I'm just extremely optimistic...or erxtremely biased...or extremely stupid.

How about a combination of all 3! :D
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!