storm supporter bays???

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

Does anyone know where the storm supporter bays are situated for the GF? I know I read this info somewhere over the last month but cannot recall.
The bays I'm talking about go on sale tomorrow and are either aisle 101-102, 113-114, 124-125 or 136-137. If anyone can help I'd be greatful.
It's just a Storm in a tea-cup.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just ask the ticketek people , they SHOULD know
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I hope ticketek know about them, and I hope they are actual supporter bays with 99% of Melbourne supporters in it unlike  last year.

I'd say the supporter bay will be behind the goals at one end, and manly the other end. I think its 130 but not too sure, will have to find out tomorrow.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote: just ask the ticketek people , they SHOULD know
Hahahaahhaha.   They had no eye deer!  I'm standing in the queue wondering the same thing.  Last year Stormwarning knew in advance and posted here but I was keeping an eye out on the Bai Stand and unfortunately there was nothing.

An early morning call to Tigger (sorry to wake you up babe!) and I still didn't know.

So I called Storm - but no, they had nothing from the NRL media release either.   :(

In the end, I just got Bay 116 because I didn't want to hold up the people behind me (unlike the first person in the queue who wanted the best seats in the house - buy them in freaking August if that's the case sheesh).

Doesn't matter - we're there!!  Had to put up with Manly supporters last year so we'll do it again this year.

Edit:  Far out!  Now the supporter bay information is on the Storm site.  :evil:  It wasn't there last night at midnight when I checked.
Storm allocated Member bays for priority booking period:

Cat 1 - 612-1, 632-1, 627-1, 628-1, 629-1, 630-1, 631-1
Cat 2 - 609-2, 631-2, 632-2
Cat 3 - 146-1, 146-2, 145-1, 145-2
Cat 4 - 144-1, 144-2, 143-1, 142-1, 141-1 and 140-1

Last edited by jellyhead on Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hi gang! Its been a loong time since I have posted on here (BUT I have been keeping in contact with a lot of you on Facebook  ;-))

We got tickets in Bay 105 Row 16. Have not heard anything this year about allocated bays for supporters. But why bother when ticketek always get that wrong anyway. The main thing is we will all be there to cheer on the boys!!!
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
kasty
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

For anyone who hasn't bought their tickets yet, as per the ticketek ticket buying page instore, the storm supporters end is the southern end.  We are "Team B" as per the ticketek scheduling guide.  I got my seat along aisle 142 if that helps anyone and it said Melbourne supporters area.  While, knowing ticketek that could still be wrong, it looks like that's the way to go.

On that note, where is everyone else buys members tickets seating, hopefully we're a little more concentrated this year so we can make a bit more noise and be a bit more coordinated, maybe even show up on the crowd mic's (I don't know where they hide them at ANZ)

Does anyone else think that it sucks that the members release tickets are the cheap seats, so while it's good to make a sea of purple, wouldn't it be better for it to be somewhere where you get a better view of the game?
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Good, looks like the ticketek I went to knew what they were talking about... got Aisle 143 tickets. 

Hopefully its packed full of Storm supporters.
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just picked up 8 tickets in Bay 144-2.  Come on you Storm!!!!!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Woohoo!  I just rang Ticketek and asked if I could possibly change my tickets because the outlet didn't know the supporter bay areas and they *should've*.  Surprisingly they said yes.  So we're now on the "right side of the ground" in Bay 145.
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

jellyhead wrote: Woohoo!  I just rang Ticketek and asked if I could possibly change my tickets because the outlet didn't know the supporter bay areas and they *should've*.  Surprisingly they said yes.  So we're now on the "right side of the ground" in Bay 145.
Good to hear, the more Storm supporters in the South end the better.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

routy21 wrote: Just picked up 8 tickets in Bay 144-2.  Come on you Storm!!!!!
ahh ur sitting near me then lol

im row 21

for people that have gotten tickets in the storm supporter bay in 144 here is our view:

[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

When I arrived this morning I hadn't received any emails re supporters bays so at 9am I bought my tickets.....guess what? Reading the previous posts I find I'm sitting at the Manly end- Aisle 124 row 11, should be a great view and I'm a tough old bird so I should survive the abuse. lol.
It's just a Storm in a tea-cup.
aflconvert
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Our family have got 144-1... hopefully i will have no voice on Monday !
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormin_kes wrote: When I arrived this morning I hadn't received any emails re supporters bays so at 9am I bought my tickets.....guess what? Reading the previous posts I find I'm sitting at the Manly end- Aisle 124 row 11, should be a great view and I'm a tough old bird so I should survive the abuse. lol.
My mates were sitting about there last year and the year before so you should be right. Storm and manly supporters are usually scattered around the place.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?