to all storm supporters

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

this is to all the melbourne storm supporters..i ask that everyone move on from the danny williams incident{im not trying to tell you what to do}..this thing is turning storm fans agaisnt each...i have heard many stories in like 2-3 days about storm fans because of their differing views on the williams..getting angry at other supporters..telling them off or whatever it be...i reckon everyone should move on now..what ever happens happens...danny will get a suspension..and the storm club will move on surely,so i just ask stick together and move on...the storm are coming 5th at the moment..the tigers are out of the 8 at the end of the day saturday night wont mean jack all...come finals time...it isnt going to matter,who hit who or who slammed whos head....lets move on and keep storming.

thank you. :D
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormer2004 wrote:this is to all the melbourne storm supporters..i ask that everyone move on from the danny williams incident{im not trying to tell you what to do}..this thing is turning storm fans agaisnt each...i have heard many stories in like 2-3 days about storm fans because of their differing views on the williams..getting angry at other supporters..telling them off or whatever it be...i reckon everyone should move on now..what ever happens happens...danny will get a suspension..and the storm club will move on surely,so i just ask stick together and move on...the storm are coming 5th at the moment..the tigers are out of the 8 at the end of the day saturday night wont mean jack all...come finals time...it isnt going to matter,who hit who or who slammed whos head....lets move on and keep storming.

thank you. :D
Yeah here!!!!!,

We are the Star wars nuts.... We are storm troopers. Time to re-group the army and fight agianst evil
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

As I said in a previous post 8)
Last edited by Mike_The_Undertaker on Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

oh sorry mike i didnt see you post mate...anyway it shouldny matter alsong as teh message gets across it is all gooood. :D
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm troopers!!! Did someone say Storm troopers?!?
*Champagne football*
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Fampa wrote:Storm troopers!!! Did someone say Storm troopers?!?
lol once i said that i thought of you fampa
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormer2004 wrote:...the storm are coming 5th at the moment..the tigers are out of the 8 at the end of the day saturday night wont mean jack all...come finals time...
Well, theoretically it could... if we end up 5th because of that loss (which I stress we could have won - not would have won like so many are saying) and don't get a home semi (and by the look of our away record this year, we desperately need a home semi!), then we may be out of the finals in the first week, so it could make all the difference.

But then again, we could say that about all of our losses where we should have won... :roll:

Worse still, we could end up having to play the Bulldogs in week one of the finals... :shock:

(BTW, I do understand what you were saying, and agree that we should look forward to future games and not dwell on past events that we cannot change)