Storm vs Sharks

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ah how sweet. I have 20 songs on my mp3 player and last night going home I only listened to the one, We Are The Storm!! Just kept repeating it.  ;D

Last night and this morning I've had the tv fixed on Fox Sports News, get to watch the Storm tries over and over again. I reckon I might watch the game again on Fox Sports at 2pm.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Just watching the game again on Fox Sports 3, damn Turner had a great first half. Great one-on-one tackles, kick chasing, goal kicking, dummy half running.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

what a win!!! I thought all the boys did great.....and YES  even aitken did well!!!!  :o :o :o :o

Zappa was f'ing awesome. Cronk and Slater were on fire....sika the human bulldozer just kept going hard all night. I thought Fusi stepped up a notch or two...he was great.

About the tellyourpapa punch...what a weak prick he is...he got quinny straight in the temple/side of the face and quinn barely flinched  :lol: would have loved to see him try that sika or whitey.

Also bunnies "stooorm" scream after the game out the back before the boys came out from the swim has got to be the longest she has EVER done!  :lol:

Was a great night and game....and was brilliant when the sharks fans near us left with 15 minutes to go!!!! we gave em shit and they werent happy bout it.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote: Ah how sweet. I have 20 songs on my mp3 player and last night going home I only listened to the one, We Are The Storm!! Just kept repeating it.  ;D

Last night and this morning I've had the tv fixed on Fox Sports News, get to watch the Storm tries over and over again. I reckon I might watch the game again on Fox Sports at 2pm.
Mate on the way home I put in Meatloaf & cranked up the 1st track,coz it typified what the team had done,then when I heard Bellamy & Waldron's post match spray I knew I'd found my new Battle anthem - The Monster is Loose
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields