rodney howe

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

everyone i want your honest opinion on howe.what do you think of him?

i reckon he is useless...a waste of money, time, space....he is shit..he is unfit and doesnt do anything on the field..now people will say yes but he is a senior he has been there for years and he used to be the best prop in the comp..but even when he was"best prop"he still had plenty of faults in his game..and i feel maybe he should get back on the roids...coz he is useless.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sadly, he's not the player he once was.
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

He is useless at the moment. Had a chance to prove himsefl yesterday but went missing in action.

In saying that though, who would you have in his place?

Kaufusi? Can't even make the Norths Devils top 13.

Tanielu? Struggling for form.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i know...but i reckon we shoudl maybe give big sione a go?...plus tanielu and kaufusi..i reckon would do 20 times better then howe.useless at the moment..he has been useless all year..and i cant remember a game where he actually as played good.

Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

You must have a very short memory then - he played very well against the Panthers the game before last... but so did everybody else.
As for the Bulldogs game, I don't think any of our forwards did that great in the second half, including Howe. Howe looks as if he is trying hard, but he just doesn't have the same impact that he used to... :(

I also agree with an earlier post - who would we bring in with Kearns and Robbo injured? And what about next year? We are going to have real problems going forward next year if someone doesn't step up or is signed... our young talent just haven't quite lived up to their potential thus far...
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

..ah yes he did play alright in the penrith game..but 1 game dont mean jack all..plus he didnt do anything extrodinary in the penny game...just had a pretty good game.

Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

He was only starting because Kearns wasn't there.

Chan will play for us next year, Howe won't. I'm not going to begrudge him his last season, even though it will free up many dollars for next year. I forsee him going to England on the 'dash for cash'.
*Champagne football*
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

I cant understand why Bellamy isnt giving Robert Tanielu a run.
Put him in give him another chance.