Sunday Afternoon. Drink in the Chatroom

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I want to invite all storm fans that can't get to a game to the chat room this Sunday afternoon at 2:30pm to chat about anything and then 3pm kick off.

*due to popular demand- there will be 2 chat rooms open this one Buzz has got and #stormspolier in which the stormspoiler is where you can chat about the game* *The current chat room will be gerenal chit chat
pls pass it on to fellow Stay home Storm Fans

Feel free to listen to 2gb (2gb.com.au) at 3pm to listen to the Game live.
Last edited by AAS on Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have to bloody work :(

Be avoiding the cpu so I can watch the game on fox at 7.30 without knowing anything about the game
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

steaming stormer wrote: Be avoiding the cpu so I can watch the game on fox at 7.30 without knowing anything about the game
Same here SS. While I'd love to join the chat room, I'd prefer to watch it "live" at 7.30. I guess the only good thing about Vic radio & tv not showing any scores is that I only have to avoid my PC!
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'll come in at 2:30, but I'll be watching the game at 4 so wouldn't want to ruin it 8)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

jellyhead wrote:
steaming stormer wrote: Be avoiding the cpu so I can watch the game on fox at 7.30 without knowing anything about the game
Same here SS. While I'd love to join the chat room, I'd prefer to watch it "live" at 7.30. I guess the only good thing about Vic radio & tv not showing any scores is that I only have to avoid my PC!
Same here, I'm going to the Rising Sun Hotel in Richmond to watch the game.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

ill be there..:)
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:Same here, I'm going to the Rising Sun Hotel in Richmond to watch the game.
Is it on live there Surandy?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

jellyhead wrote:
Surandy wrote:Same here, I'm going to the Rising Sun Hotel in Richmond to watch the game.
Is it on live there Surandy?
Nope, 7:30pm replay on Fox Sports. But I don't have pay tv, or know anyone nearby with it and I'm buggered if I am waiting til 1:20am to watch the match (although if it's a good game I might just watch it twice).
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I won't be listening to the game from home, I'll be at the ground. Hope you all have a good chat while enjoying the (hopeful) victory.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CHAT ROOM Is NOw oPeN

The first chat room is general Chit chat but the #storm(another chat room) will be were you chat about the Game.

If you need help ask on the chat room or on here
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Since I was avoiding all contact with the scoreline - how'd the chat go today?
Silkin
Squall
Squall

Chat went well there was a room of us just waffling ....
We didn't discuss the game at all So where were you ???

and AAs made another chat room for non waffling ppls who wanted to k now scores etc .

Don't know if anyone was in there :)
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I had a family do on so couldn't pay attention to the game at all. Probably just as well cause it was a highly frustrating game!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I got to the Rising Sun Hotel a bit early to watch the game, or so I thought. I got there just after 5:30pm. I had planned on grabbing a bite to eat and to watch the other NRL replay at 6pm. But when I walked in I looked at the screen and they already had the game on.

It turned out that they had a feed from NT and were showing the match from 4pm, contrary to what I'd read. this stuffed up my plans as I saw the last 17 minutes of the game. After seeing that, and the result I couldn't be stuffed sticking around so turned around and went home.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bloody dropped balls... :evil:

I suppose the only real positive is that with all the stats (errors, dropped ball, posession etc) against us the boys did a great job in defence.

Strangely, i think we looked a little lost in attack in the second half but i suppose they were stuffed with all that defending. We'll get em at home...