INGLIS to the titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

News just breaking in the Courier mail is Brian Waldron is leaving Melbourne and going to be the New CEO of Brisbane, it must be true as it was also in the Daily Telegraph and why would they lie??? What is going on with this team wo is going to be left if we listen to the media???????? Cause we have no supporters as well do we......
I am back again.
Brownzay
Squall
Squall

So what, Brisbane signs falou, Cullen and Waldron exchange words all week, then Waldron decides to leave melbourne and join the club he seems to have the most hatred for ( i certainly do) and mid-season nonetheless?
Bullshit for sure
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bullshit? Nah, tongue in cheek.  :P
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Surandry it was in the Daily Tele and the Courier mail and we know how fair dinkum they are, with their credible sources thou they usally spell it sauces don't they...........
I am back again.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Waldron is a melbourne boy isnt he, he wouldnt leave. the only worries for us are bellemy and now GI and then the players with get out clauses which show they have no faith in the club
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I heard that News limited was sick of Cullen's posturing crap & had decided to merger both teams,(once Bennett leaves of course) & base the merged unit,(Storm Stallions) in Melbourne,so that the Cowboys & Titans can finally get a fair share of the Queensland talent  :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Slater to the corner store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, it just had to be said.