putting up with fellow employees!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
samo
Squall
Squall

it is only early in the year and already all my fellow employees are giving me sh*t about many aspects in and around the storm.

*falou ( no more said)
*losing 2 in a row, which means our season is over and we should be getting ready to find a spot for the wooden spoon*
*bellamy, cam smith and inglis r all packing there bags for the next flight from mel to bris mass exodus
*people have also asked me who i will go for when the storm fold in 2 or 3 years time

i hope the boys bounce bag big so i can tell them all to stick it

samo
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

samo wrote: it is only early in the year and already all my fellow employees are giving me sh*t about many aspects in and around the storm.
*falou ( no more said)
Isn't if great that only players that want to play for the Storm remain here. AFL it's money money money.
samo wrote:*losing 2 in a row, which means our season is over and we should be getting ready to find a spot for the wooden spoon*
Really we lost to 2 form teams and have yet to have a team post more tries than the Storm.
samo wrote:*bellamy, cam smith and inglis r all packing there bags for the next flight from mel to bris mass exodus
No they're not!
samo wrote:*people have also asked me who i will go for when the storm fold in 2 or 3 years time
Brisbane may as well relocate themselves here since they want all of our club so much.
samo wrote:i hope the boys bounce bag big so i can tell them all to stick it
samo
They will ;-)

But try not to be too much a smart arse about it and they'll stick with the Storm rather than stick it to you.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

give them the two finger salute with "99" and "07" written on each finger

Hopefully the headlines containing the words "DALLAS JOHNSON AND CRAIG BELLAMY EXTENDS CONTRACTS WITH STORM" (in that particular order) will be shown in the next few days
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'd prefer Bellamy and then Johnson, in that order.
samo
Squall
Squall

sort of on topic

"Storm deny Bellamy is Brisbane-bound
AAP
Melbourne Storm Chief Executive Brian Waldron has dismissed talk coach Craig Bellamy will join departing star Israel Folau at the Brisbane Broncos next year.

Folau will leave the Storm at the end of the season and return home to Brisbane so he can be closer to his family.

Folau's move to Brisbane has fuelled speculation Bellamy would follow suit as he has a close relationship with the star outside back and is widely tipped to replace the Broncos' departing coach Wayne Bennett.

But Waldron said the premiership-winning coach is happy at the Storm, emphatically denying claims that he would leave the club at the end of the season.

"Craig's got two years to go (on his contract)," Waldron said.

"No one worked as hard to convince Israel to stay than Craig did, he's committed to us, we're committed to him, we're not going to be driven by any external forces to make us expediate any process with him."
VIC
Squall
Squall

*people have also asked me who i will go for when the storm fold in 2 or 3 years time

And why would the Storm fold in 2 or 3 years time??????????????????????????? A pretty dumb comment really........
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

samo wrote: sort of on topic

"Storm deny Bellamy is Brisbane-bound
AAP
Melbourne Storm Chief Executive Brian Waldron has dismissed talk coach Craig Bellamy will join departing star Israel Folau at the Brisbane Broncos next year.

Folau will leave the Storm at the end of the season and return home to Brisbane so he can be closer to his family.

Folau's move to Brisbane has fuelled speculation Bellamy would follow suit as he has a close relationship with the star outside back and is widely tipped to replace the Broncos' departing coach Wayne Bennett.

But Waldron said the premiership-winning coach is happy at the Storm, emphatically denying claims that he would leave the club at the end of the season.

"Craig's got two years to go (on his contract)," Waldron said.

"No one worked as hard to convince Israel to stay than Craig did, he's committed to us, we're committed to him, we're not going to be driven by any external forces to make us expediate any process with him."
Going to make for a great game on Friday night
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cullen (CEO Brisbane) has said they may be able to juggle Izzys contract but he said 'no way would cam or GI sign as it would send them over the cap by double!!) Its the one leveller we can be thankful for, you can only have so many million dollar players!!!

Cam said in the interview he was 'confident' that with continued sucess that we will keep everyone else
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mystormboys wrote: Going to make for a great game on Friday night
With Folau hopefully playing in the Under 20s we might actually get a player that gives us some consistent playing benefit in the 13.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Samo, I didn't know you work with googly.  :lol:
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

I've found there are lots of googly's in life. :(
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

mrpc wrote:
mystormboys wrote: Going to make for a great game on Friday night
With Folau hopefully playing in the Under 20s we might actually get a player that gives us some consistent playing benefit in the 13.

Why would we sacrifice one of our attacking options to the under 20's seriously he has earnt his spot in the starting line up and until he has a shocker of a game he should keep it.  Now he has all the weight of the world off his shoulders we should see the best of him again.  I remember not to long ago when all the threads were about Izzy for a good reason. 
I am back again.
Brownzay
Squall
Squall

Sort of off topic, but are all our players under the age of 20 eligible to play toyota cup. Like, if we miss finals (not going to happen) but if we do, is falou eligible to play in finals for the thunderbolts? (provided they make finals also)
Danica Jane
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Brownzay wrote: Sort of off topic, but are all our players under the age of 20 eligible to play toyota cup. Like, if we miss finals (not going to happen) but if we do, is falou eligible to play in finals for the thunderbolts? (provided they make finals also)
I think it would be like when we had Premier League and they had to have played x amount of games in Premier League.
You've got to quit your little charade and JOIN THE FREAK PARADE!