Herald Sun season liftout

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

For those who may not usually get the HS there's an eight page Storm/season liftout in it today. There's an article by Craig, an interview with Cam, Gallop, something on the new stadium, a list of our squad, a bit of a rundown on the rest of the teams and fixtures for the season and world cup.  All in all a very good read  ;-)
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Any topless pictures of Cooper included?lol ;-) :D
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CrazyAboutCooper wrote: Any topless pictures of Cooper included?lol ;-) :D
http://hotaussiefootyplayersshirtless.b ... tless.html
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

i was shocked too see a 8 page lift out on the nrl in the paper today
hopefully they keep hyping up the storm

btw anyone know if we are gonna get friday night nrl double header this year at a normal time ????????
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Joel Caine number 1 fan wrote: btw anyone know if we are gonna get friday night nrl double header this year at a normal time ????????
Not a chance.  Channel Nein does the minimum that they are required to do (start the telecast before midnight, so usually 11:55pm), and the TV rights don't go up for renegotiation/retendering for a couple more years.
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

mrpc wrote:
Joel Caine number 1 fan wrote: btw anyone know if we are gonna get friday night nrl double header this year at a normal time ????????
Not a chance.  Channel Nein does the minimum that they are required to do (start the telecast before midnight, so usually 11:55pm), and the TV rights don't go up for renegotiation/retendering for a couple more years.
yeh it sucks i would be happy if it was on at 9:30 even 10
12 is just stupid why pay for something u dont use  :(
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Joel Caine number 1 fan wrote: yeh it sucks i would be happy if it was on at 9:30 even 10
I wouldn't be.  Fortunately I'm moving to the NT in six weeks so I'll get the live coverage on Imparja.
12 is just stupid why pay for something u dont use  :(
There are other threads that discuss this and answer that question (after a fashion) at length.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Joel Caine number 1 fan wrote:btw anyone know if we are gonna get friday night nrl double header this year at a normal time ????????
Depends on your definition of normal, Channel Nein's definition of a normal time to show NRL in Melbourne is midnight.

Oops, my bad, I mean to schedule it to be shown at midnight but make sure the preceeding shows run over so that at midnight Nightline will still be on and we can get to see the hilights, and results, of the games we are about to watch.
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote:
Joel Caine number 1 fan wrote:btw anyone know if we are gonna get friday night nrl double header this year at a normal time ????????
Depends on your definition of normal, Channel Nein's definition of a normal time to show NRL in Melbourne is midnight.

Oops, my bad, I mean to schedule it to be shown at midnight but make sure the preceeding shows run over so that at midnight Nightline will still be on and we can get to see the hilights, and results, of the games we are about to watch.
well the games start at 12 not 11:55 so does this mean they lose the rights to sbs :P