WCC live on 9 in QLD, NSW and VIC.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
lotti

Channel Nine will be telecasting the game LIVE into Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland on Saturday 1st March from 6.25am

Fox Sports will replay the game later in the day - check your local Foxtel Guides for details.

We are currently trying to arrange an official venue for all 2008 Members to go and watch the big game. Stay tuned to the website and Hail Storm email for further details.
woo hoo, not sleeping the night before though and will be watching the game in Storm gear my hat, t-shirt, scarf, thunderbolt earings and any other Storm gear I can find.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah what else would be on at 6.45am on a saturday, this is the least they could do.
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote: yeah what else would be on at 6.45am on a saturday, this is the least they could do.
R A G E  :headbang:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

No i think nacho meant something worth watching. ;-)
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bourbon_rat wrote:
nacho wrote: yeah what else would be on at 6.45am on a saturday, this is the least they could do.
R A G E  :headbang:
Don't you mean:

Rage! Rage! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!  ;)

On the telecast, so no different to previous years. Live as it's so early in the Morning.
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

I thought it was on Friday morning,not Saturday!Dont need to start work late Friday now  :D
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thanks! I've set it (and the program after it) to record on my iQ, just in case the alarm clock fails to wake me....
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mrpc wrote: Thanks! I've set it (and the program after it) to record on my iQ, just in case the alarm clock fails to wake me....
You lucky fella  ;D
This is how I expect my Friday/Saturday to pan out..........
Friday - Get home from work hopefully,(before 7pm) - Organise & pack bag for weekend escape - sleep
Saturday - Get up before 6am - Stuff coffee n toast into face - Watch Storm bring home the WCC again  [-o< Get wife,bags & self into car - Drive to Lakes Entrance for weekend. 
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think i can top that - arrive back in melbourne from China Sunday, watch storm win the WCC then leave for the airport to take a midday flight to Japan, and for a minute i thought i was going to miss the game lol
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

if you arrive back on sunday from China you will miss it mate, it's saturday morning
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

actually sunday today i meant - but i will miss it anyway as i just found its a 10am flight i have so need to be at the airport at 8am, so i guess i will have to listen to in over the net in the quantas club lounge or scrounge a tv tuner card for my laptop ...or get to the airport at 6am, check in and then go to a freinds and watch it between check in and the flight itself 
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

A home away from home
Qantas Club lounge

Make yourself comfortable with these benefits of Qantas Club membership.

Refreshments
Self-serve hot coffee and tea, juices and snacks are available. A complimentary bar service also operates around the clock in international lounges, and from mid-afternoon in our domestic Australian and New Zealand lounges.*

News and entertainment
Keep up to date with the latest newspapers, current business or fashion magazines. Or enjoy television programs in dedicated viewing areas.
Freshen up with a hot shower

There are shower facilities, including hair driers and toiletries, available in most Australian, New Zealand and overseas Qantas Club lounges.^ See Lounge Locations for further details of facilities.
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

In addition to the Qantas Club, there's also a separate lounge for those flying Virgin Blue (it's $30 a visit if you purchase ahead, and there's also an annual rate).  Surely there is also at least one bar at the airport that has a TV.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Year but at qantas its tuned to CNBC business channel..well it is till I arrive hopefully lol  ;-)
glynny
Squall
Squall

Does any1 know if imparja will be showing it for ths storm supporters in the NT like myself?
Go the mighty storm.