Storm V Manly Home Game April 11th

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Will this be one that you should buy seats for or will rocking up at gates open be enough to still be able to get in with a reserved area membership?
One of their supporters is coming down to see me for my 21st (even though its the weekend before) and I wont hear the end of it if he doesnt get to come to the game with me.Poor thing thinks they are in with a chance...must of missed the trial game result  :D
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CrazyAboutCooper wrote: Will this be one that you should buy seats for or will rocking up at gates open be enough to still be able to get in with a reserved area membership?
One of their supporters is coming down to see me for my 21st (even though its the weekend before) and I wont hear the end of it if he doesnt get to come to the game with me.Poor thing thinks they are in with a chance...must of missed the trial game result  :D
best to be on the safe side and pre order tickets, plus it helps if your doing things pre-match like dinner or drinks etc. just take ur time because there are no ques to line up in. i always pre order my tickets :)
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
lotti

it's always best to pre-buy your tickets, I might upgrade to Premium for this game.  Also go the ezyTicket(that's if you're able to access PDFs) option that way all you have to do is print the ticket out instead of waiting for ticketek to send it out.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
samo
Squall
Squall

im flying down to melbourne from the gold coast for that game, hopefully it is a full house, should be a great game

samo
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Anyone else heading the Titans match up there? Got cheap flights a few weeks ago and it should be good watching the game from the new stadium.
2012 premiers. Legit.
king_couttsy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Yep - can't wait until the first weekend in June for the Titans game. Should be a blinder, and am really looking forward to heading up to the GC for the game. Was hoping there would be a game up there last year, but this year will have to do.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand...
samo
Squall
Squall

yeh thank god for the titans, i live on the gold coast and have been going to storm bronco games since 1998, but this year the broncos dont play melbourne up here so thankfully the titans do. unfortunately it is a few days before state of origin meaning our team will be heavily depleted, which will in turn heavily deplete the under 20's. but still good to see the guys up here. im hoping to make it down at least 3 or 4 times this year

samo
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i thought it was after origin??  I was going to do the double, but my mate who lives up there will be away so decided to postpone the origin trip for another year
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Anyone know when tickets for the game will be on sale roughly?Went and asked at Ticketek today,they were useless as boobs on a bull!
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...