Opening Rounds Set - Game 1 @ Telstra Dome

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

And I thought Waldron requested the Monday night game to allow the boys more time to prepare following their World Club Challenge game in the UK.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Round 6 just released yesterday:

Monday 21 April, 2008
Raiders Vs Storm Canberra Stadium 7.00pm (Fox Live)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote: cause manly arent confident the team will show up
Yep, they're afraid history will repeat itself.  :D
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Anyone got any idea when we'll hear whats going on regarding seating and memberships for this game at the Dome?Roughly a month out from it and all.
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Heres just a little information from The Hail Storm

Member Ticketing - Rd 1 @ Telstra Dome
Melbourne Storm will kick off the 2008 NRL Telstra Premiership Season with a round 1 blockbuster clash against the New Zealand Warriors at Telstra Dome on Monday 17th March. We have been working closely with Telstra Dome over the past couple of months to ensure that 2008 Members are accommodated for this one off game.

We can confirm that the game will be ticketed the same as our Olympic Park games. Premium and Reserved Seat categories will be the only allocated seating and Reserved Area and General Admission categories will remain unallocated seating with the same 'first in, best dressed' policy on the day.

2008 Members will be able to gain entry to the Telstra Dome by scanning the barcode on their 2008 membership cards, as per normal.

Premium and Reserved Seat Members
Rest assured that the best available seating in these areas has been placed on hold for you. These seats will be allocated to Members later in February and will be as close as possible to the equivalent seating positions held at Olympic Park. Every effort will be made to allocate groups of people together the same as at Olympic Park. You will then be mailed out a seat ticket, to access your allocated seat at the game along with full ticketing information on Monday 3rd March.

All Members will be sent out full ticketing information for this game on Monday 3rd March.

All remaining tickets for this game will go on sale to the general public next Wednesday 20th February through Ticketmaster.

We appreciate your patience with this and are looking forward to an electrifying start to the 2008 season.
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Seats in or seats out? That's all I want to know!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote: Seats in or seats out? That's all I want to know!
Wednesday 12th March - Melbourne Victory v Chunnam Dragons (Korea) - Perfect reason for Seats IN

Saturday 22nd March - Round 1 - St Kilda v Sydney 7.10 pm - Excuse number One NOT to have Seats IN
Sunday 23rd March - Round 1 - Western Bulldogs v Adelaide 1.10 pm - Excuse number Two NOT to have Seats IN

BTW - NRL Round 1 - Storm v Warriors dos NOT appear on the Telstra Dome events calendar  :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks for that Nacho.Never gotten a copy/email of Hail Storm for some reason,gave them my email adress.Might need to send them on confirming it.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bum, Bum , Bum!

Storm against Canberra was always my birthday weekend, Danny Williams and Boofa's on the 1st weekend of September!

NOW THEY MAKE IT A BLOODY MONDAY NIGHT GAME in APRIL!!!!

I am not happy! :x :x

Bunnies :D :D :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote: Seats in or seats out? That's all I want to know!
heres what i got in reply to an email about seating arrangments.
Thank you for your email in regards to Rd 1.

The seats will not be moved in at Telstra dome they will be kept the way they are.

Regards
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The seating plan is on the web today.  Access via here http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... =3&ssec=18
GA is pretty ordinary, but that's the bigger venue I guess
I am assuming GA have the same upgrade options as at OP?  I have Reserved area that I don't normally use, but will be at the Dome, but my mate has GA so will have to upgrade to come in too.
The GA tickets are no worse than OP, just at the Dome it is further away obviously!
Last edited by steaming stormer on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
lotti

Researved Seat is ok I guess, judging by the map my view's going to be impeded I'm normally on half way.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Very happy where the reserved area is.Means I can come straight over the bridge and straight into a seat!Just have to leave work at 4.30 to make sure I get a seat  :?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

In our sad season at 'Colonial' I was in roughly the same spot that my group occupies at OP & distance from field/view was the same...................Nothing has changed  ;-)

Can't say the same for "event day" parking prices though  :hypno: :hangover:

The AFL says $23 - Ticketmaster -Storm v Warriors says $31  :banghead:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

why the first level! members should get 2nd level seats to get a good view of the game , some one tell me i read the chart wrong and we are on the 2nd level