Who wants a PS3 (Player Sponsor 3)?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

They're all the rage at the moment. But eleven days before the PS3 made it's debut on our shores, another thing made it's debut - Israel Folau. And what a debut - and is now undoubtedly a try scoring machine. Here's your chance to make him our own personal PS3.

For a minimum $50 you and others could become the Player Sponsor (our third) of Israel Folau. At this stage, just looking for interest. Again - no money is committed until we reach the target of $1500.

In consultation with the Club, we have organised for a modified Player Sponsor package. The original included things like an invitation to a networking function and a framed photo with the player (including plaque). We have arranged to swap those aspects of the package to something each contributor can receive.

Each contributor will:
* Get a signed group photo of Contributors and the player (taken at a function or game whenever most can attend). The photo will be at least A4 size. It will be unframed.
* An entry per $50 contribution into a lucky dip for one of the two Stormy Stormy Night tickets. If you contribute $100, you get two entries. This will be drawn under supervision and by an independent 3rd party.
* Two personalised reports from the Coaching staff detailing the latest news and form review of the player sponsored.
* Recognition as a group of our sponsorship of the player on the Storm website
* Recognition of your contribution to the sponsorship on a special page within The Bai Stand website.
* A special feeling whenever your player touches the ball, makes a tackle or scores that try.

We currently have a fully subscribed group for a first and second player - Matt Geyer and Steve Turner.

This is a unique chance to feel more than membership - a sense of ownership of the experience. We won't own the player - but I'm sure we'll feel a special bond to that player.

So far we have:

Buzz $100
STORM*2*VICTORY $50
Tigger $50
bourbon_rat $50
Miss Andy $50
Tempest $50
stoneking $50
riccardo7 $100

Current Total: $500
Target: $1500 (33.33%)
Last edited by Buzz on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzzy - Put me down for a negotiable $50.
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
stormgirl
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'll sell my share in Matt Geyer or Steve Turner ;)
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm in for another share!!  $50 for me - after all I NOW HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:   :D :cheers: :hello1: :headbang: :laughing4: :occasion9: :swav: :wav:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormgirl wrote: I'll sell my share in Matt Geyer or Steve Turner ;)
You've been going on about us not choosing to sponsor him (Israel) for ages so i think you should be putting in half the funds for this sponsorship. So Buzz, put Stormgirl down for $750.  :P  :P  :P
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Oh, and you so had me sucked in on this. I wanted a Playstation 3!!  :icon_frown:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hailstorm wrote: Oh, and you so had me sucked in on this. I wanted a Playstation 3!!  :icon_frown:
Agreed on that one HS - I was going to make the kids real happy  ;-)

I also second the motion that Stormgirl should put in half for Izzy!!  :P
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm in for $50
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hey guys - If we start now, we could have the whole team sponsored for next year  ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well maybe not the whole team, but if we started to save in say August and all put in $50 a month for the next 6 months - by February we'd have $300 each and depending on how many ppl put in we could have quite a spot of cash to splash out on our boys  :P ;D
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Put me down for $50 as well.

I love Izzy!
stormgirl
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

*snort* If you'd only all listened in the first place then we wouldn't need a third player at all...  :-*
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm just amazed no-one's mentioned the word 'joystick'.

I'm in for $50, plus an interest in Stormgirl's share of Matty.
stoneking
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

i am a new member this year after first coming to a game in '99 (perfect time to jump on the bandwagon i know :P) but already i wish to join in so put me down for $50 on Izzy  He is amazing
riccardo7
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I'm up for this, put me down for 2 shares ($100) with an optional 3rd if needed.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i457067_stormbanner2.jpg[/img][/url]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

With yet another try scoring effort tonight from Izzy - it's time for another push. We're 1/3 of the way to the target - if you're interested in jumping on - now's the time!