Big League

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

Anyone know why Rd 5 Big League was not in city Newsagents on Sat ?
What we do today will echo in eternity
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Did you go to more than one? I only ask because i got mine on Thursday as normal so maybe the one you went to never had it delivered which does happen sometimes. If you went to more than one then i'm not sure why a few of them never got them.
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

McGills on Elizabeth Street always has the Rugby League magazines. Thats where I found the 2007 NRL season guide.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

I tried McGills,Melb Central,Bayside Frankston,Carrum and Seaford all my usual places they all thought they had it untill they checked.They tried to sell me Rd 4.
What we do today will echo in eternity
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Sunshine newsagency had the Round 5 mag on Thursday like normal.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I have to say that more newsagents this year are stocking Big League than there were last year from what I have found.

The newsagent at the top of Bourke Street is even stocking Big League. But if you can't get it in the CBD, ring Rugby Fever, I'm sure they may be able to help.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormy bill wrote: I tried McGills,Melb Central,Bayside Frankston,Carrum and Seaford all my usual places they all thought they had it untill they checked.They tried to sell me Rd 4.
Got my Rnd 5 copy from McGills when they opened at 7:30am Thursday - Seems someone ? downsized the quantity they got in last season - Was told there will be more copies from now on  :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

Funny there doesnt seem to be a shortage in Perth I can get mine from the local Milkbar (Deli over here)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg