The replay

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tomorrow at 10.00am (Foxsports 3)and at 10.00pm (Foxsports 1) is a replay of the 2006 NRL Grand Final.

Those that haven't seen it should, it will give you more motivation for this year.

Also........as a work colleague said on Monday that went last Saturday...."you know their was only one difference to the came on Saturday night and the Grand Final, the bloke in control of the game".

And he has only started to get into our game
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Have not and will not EVER watch it. Thank goodness i'm working.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
leaguekids
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I haven't and won't watch the game.  The only thing I did watch was Camerons speech - as I left the stadium as soon as the game was over, too upset and still am (Can't wait for Simpkins to turn up in Melbourne and let him know how we are all still feeling)

We should all be very proud of how he presented himself and our club.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The deal i made was losers junp in the pool, last thing i remember seeing was Hoffman crying, i felt like doing the same, i couldnt handle it me and 4 others had to do it. Ive watched replay a few times in Bigpond but only the first half when we did a few good things.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

leaguekids wrote: I haven't and won't watch the game.  The only thing I did watch was Camerons speech - as I left the stadium as soon as the game was over, too upset and still am (Can't wait for Simpkins to turn up in Melbourne and let him know how we are all still feeling)
So, who'se buying the water balloons and taping a few boxes of em to the walls above the mens urinals, with "Give Simpkins the welcome he deserves" plastered on or next to the boxes?  :-)
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

StormGurlDani wrote: Have not and will not EVER watch it. Thank goodness i'm working.

Yep, i'm with you Dani. I haven't watched it, never been tempted to watch it and never will watch it.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Watched again this morning from start to finish.

Just makes me more certain than even that we were robbed.  We weren't playing great, but we were very much in that game.  We had all the momentum until the Berrigan obstruction play.  2 underserved points.  Next set the boncos socre a try that changed the confidence of the two sides completely.

I will never stop booing simpkins or Harrigan again...

The look on Cam Smith's ashen face, Hoffy crying, Crock shaking his head.  It's all a major factor in ensuring we'll ber back better than ever this year.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I watched it this morning too.  First time I've watched it from start to finish.  Totally agree Diehard_Storm regarding having all the momentum until the penalty against Billy  :x

Knowing the new season is now only 6 sleeps away gives me hope that we'll go all the way this year!!

There was one good thing I saw that I hadn't previously - Civonoceva (whatever) falling off the stage at the end - replayed it several times to have a laugh  :lol:
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I got a T-shirt made to 'honour' Simpkins. It actually turned out pretty crappy, but I'll be wearing it all the same.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Watch last years final game this morning and than watched the replay that was played two weeks ago and still thought we played close to the same the only difference was one bloke in the middle.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

I've got it on IQ and can view it whenever.  :D

What I can't handle though is the preview and post view.
:x
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Every year ide watch the Grand Final and see the fans and players dissapointment and tears  :icon_frown:
iL spare a thought for them this year in between celebration drinks. Unless its Brisbane  :P
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Glad I missed it.  I simply refuse to watch that match EVER.  Witnessing it first hand was MORE than bad enough.  I'm only just starting to get over it by now (anyone know any good bridge builders? :wink:)

If anyone else did their job as badly as Simpkins & those other 2 wankers did that night, they would be sacked on the spot.  I can't believe he said he was "happy" with that SCHEIZENHAUSEN performance... what a *I SHOULDN'T SWEAR But I have anger issues!*ing moron  :angry4: :angry4: :angry4: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: angry9: :mumum: :cussing: :knob: :tool:  :bs: :protest: :brave: :evil: :evil: :evil:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm not the least bit interested in watching it - as Rafiki said 'it doesn't matter, it's in the past'  :P

I noticed in the HS today even Craig won't watch it  :P
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I hadn't been interested in watching it again, but I had nothing to do last night, so forced myself through it.  We really weren't that bad.  We made some silly mistakes towards the end, but by then the game was out of reach.  That Berrigan penalty was a joke - in fact both of his were.  The most painful part for me was watching the refs get their medals at the presentation - they deserved nothing!!!
Bring on 07 and lets go one further!!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]