Scott Hill

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Stormwarning[c] wrote:
Tigger wrote: You can't be serious then?? 
You really can't compare Matt with Scott  ::)
For one, I still cringe every time Scott has the ball & pray the opposition wrap his arms up so he can't do one of those bloody stoopid passes that almost always go awry.
As for leadership & teamwork - Matty is the king in that respect!!
Scott just doesn't seem to have the time or inclination to be a nicer person when it comes to both team & supporters  :?  He may be a good player on the field at times but seriously, that's only a part of belonging to a team!

I'm glad he's going - cannot agree with you one bit on that comment stormdolls.
Please be advised Tigger just had Stormwarning moment here ;) ;) her message was NOT brought (sorry if this word isn't spelt correctly) to you by HBA, but if she would like a membership card it can be printed ;) to join us ;)
Oh SW, you have no idea about the things I could say re Scott................. ;)
Well you may have some ideas but there's lots more to him than meets the regular supporters eyes  ;)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger, we are on the same page regarding him having seen it first hand during 99 and 2000. I've posted before and copped a spray over it but will always stand by my comments.

After all anyone player that is injured that instead of resting goes snow boarding for a week doesn't in my mine show respect for his team mates or his club......we could go on couldn't we ;)
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

simo wrote: Fair call as any, Geyer keeps coming out of his line, teams seem to be targeting his side, heaps of ppl agree that I know about this
the only oppl that dont are the hba nerds.
Simo, see you are back to personal attacks and selective reading again.

You might want to read index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=24&topic=3406.0

Here's one quote for you
thought he looked really really tired last night and I'm not really sure about this defense issue people keep bringing up.

The people around where I sit have been saying it for weeks until it was pointed out that the sliding defense we use sees our centre so far in from where they are meant to be that Geyer has no choice but to close the gap.

This leaves the winger for the other team out on his own and if you watch they are sticking very close to the sideline when this happens.

Now yes it does happen on the other side of the field but Turner and Inglis are quicker in moving back when it's required.

Now for the past 4 home games they have been on the sliding defense issue instead of targeting the one player.

There has only been two areas of concern for me all here. This sliding defense and our attack (or lack of both working for us).

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Evilynn
Squall
Squall

I too can't wait for Hill to rack off - waste of good space  :P
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

Could not agree more "Simmo" 60% of try's scored against us come from the "Sieve's" wing.
he not she ??? ??? ???
Honi Soit Qui Mal-y Pense
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Stormwarning[c] wrote:
simo wrote: Fair call as any, Geyer keeps coming out of his line, teams seem to be targeting his side, heaps of ppl agree that I know about this
the only oppl that dont are the hba nerds.
Simo, see you are back to personal attacks and selective reading again.

You might want to read index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=24&topic=3406.0

Here's one quote for you
thought he looked really really tired last night and I'm not really sure about this defense issue people keep bringing up.

The people around where I sit have been saying it for weeks until it was pointed out that the sliding defense we use sees our centre so far in from where they are meant to be that Geyer has no choice but to close the gap.

This leaves the winger for the other team out on his own and if you watch they are sticking very close to the sideline when this happens.

Now yes it does happen on the other side of the field but Turner and Inglis are quicker in moving back when it's required.

Now for the past 4 home games they have been on the sliding defense issue instead of targeting the one player.

There has only been two areas of concern for me all here. This sliding defense and our attack (or lack of both working for us).
As for the personal attacks, Im just having abit of fun I dont mean anything personal, You guys are alright.
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

simo wrote: As for the personal attacks, Im just having abit of fun I dont mean anything personal, You guys are alright.
No we are half left as well ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P
I am back again.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormdolls wrote: Could not agree more "Simmo" 60% of try's scored against us come from the "Sieve's" wing.
he not she ??? ??? ???
Would that be MARK'S or MATT'S or aren't we sure still?

stormdolls
Squall
Squall

Ah, patience is such a virtue.

he not she ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Honi Soit Qui Mal-y Pense
Rabble No 7
Squall
Squall

What day is it??, I fainted when i read that first post and just woke up.  Sheesh SW dont do anything like that again, for our own health. 

How long has Hill been with us??  and only after being dumped to premier league did he learn that there was no I in Team.

And to be put in the 5/8ths of the year category  that was only a token gesture as to say ohh your off to england we better put you in, just like Barrett. 

Good Riddence.

Tigger in my eyes your a honarary HBA member!!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Rabble No 7 wrote: What day is it??, I fainted when i read that first post and just woke up.  Sheesh SW dont do anything like that again, for our own health. 
It's good to get the heart started in the morning isn't it ;)

We do give credit where it was due and as it is SUCH a rarity it had to be said........

Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Rabble No 7 wrote: What day is it??, I fainted when i read that first post and just woke up.  Sheesh SW dont do anything like that again, for our own health.   

How long has Hill been with us??  and only after being dumped to premier league did he learn that there was no I in Team.

And to be put in the 5/8ths of the year category  that was only a token gesture as to say ohh your off to england we better put you in, just like Barrett.   

Good Riddence.

Tigger in my eyes your a honarary HBA member!!
Oh I've been one for years before HBA was ever born  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funnily enuf, it's not really cos of his time on the field either  ;) ;)  :shock:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!