Storm v NZ Warriors @ OP (Round 24) thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm team to play the Warriors:
1. Greg Inglis
2. Matt Geyer
3. Matt King
4. Jake Webster
5. Steve Turner
6. Scott Hill
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Antonio Kaufusi
9. Cameron Smith
10. Brett White
11. David Kidwell
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange:
14. Garret Crossman
15. Jeremy Smith
16. Adam Blair
17. Nathan Friend
18. Jamie Feeney
19. Jeff Lima
(two to be omitted)
http://rleague.com/db/article.php?id=26193
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

LIMA!!!!

I hope he gets a run...Not sure who to leave out...maybe we should rest crossman.
Last edited by Super Cronk on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
lotti

I don't want to be the Warriors this week, the graveyard will strike again.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yay I got my tickets for the game! Reserved Area Eastern Stand.  :D They told us that unreserved by that I think they mean General Admission is sold out  :shock: Don't know if that is true but thats what they told us at Ticketek an hour ago.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
Silkin
Squall
Squall

in The eastern Stand there are 2 typoes of reserved  .
Reserved area and reserved seating.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Op2musPrime
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Those Worriers boys over at LU, are fairly confident they can break our streak...not this time  Sheep shaggers [-X

Storm to make it an even Dirty Dozen and to confirm the minor prem.....  :-$ not just yet  ;)
Last edited by Op2musPrime on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2211/stormma2.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://userbarmaker.com/][img]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6079/841159195219sx7.png[/img][/url]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote: I haven't entered the comp but here's my reason why Storm should win the GF :-

Cos we're bloody good!!!!!!

Reckon I'd win it?  ;)
I'm guessing, through the lack of response I got, no as I said something similar in one of mine.
Either that or they could see through my email address (I didn't mean to send it from there but after I sent the first one I hoped they'd believe that bulldogs = Footscray) ... or they didn't like me finishing my attempts with a threat.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is because they have been the best side all year. They've been so dominant over the rest that it would be an injustice for anyone else to win.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is they never lose at Telstra Stadium. They'll beat whoever finishes eighth and all remaining games will be at a stadium where the club has a 100% record.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is there are no other contenders. Parramatta will choke as always, the Bulldogs haven't incurred a major scandal recently and no one else is in good enough form.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is because Matt Geyer told me so. As the sole survivor of the 1999 premiership team he would know.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is because … shhhh, it’s a great conspiracy but the NRL have already awarded the Storm the 2006 premiership to lift the profile of league in Victoria.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but not only can I say that they will win but also they will defeat Parramatta. The reason being that they can shove the trophy up Dennis Fitzgerald’s behind.
Last edited by Christabella on Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
lotti

ha, say hello to victory number 16 Melbourne.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Christabella wrote:
Tigger wrote: I haven't entered the comp but here's my reason why Storm should win the GF :-

Reckon I'd win it?  ;)
I'm guessing, through the lack of response I got, no as I said something similar in one of mine.
Either that or they could see through my email address (I didn't mean to send it from there but after I sent the first one I hoped they'd believe that bulldogs = Footscray) ... or they didn't like me finishing my attempts with a threat.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is because they have been the best side all year. They've been so dominant over the rest that it would be an injustice for anyone else to win.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is they never lose at Telstra Stadium. They'll beat whoever finishes eighth and all remaining games will be at a stadium where the club has a 100% record.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is there are no other contenders. Parramatta will choke as always, the Bulldogs haven't incurred a major scandal recently and no one else is in good enough form.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is because Matt Geyer told me so. As the sole survivor of the 1999 premiership team he would know.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but the reason they will win is because … shhhh, it’s a great conspiracy but the NRL have already awarded the Storm the 2006 premiership to lift the profile of league in Victoria.

No one can deny the Storm's premiership aspirations when their stars are in such good form but not only can I say that they will win but also they will defeat Parramatta. The reason being that they can shove the trophy up Dennis Fitzgerald’s behind.
Agreed, agreed, agreed etc!  =D>

But I can't be bothered typing so much  ;)

I still think we're just bloody good  :lol: :P
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigger wrote:
Christabella wrote:

Reckon I'd win it?  ;)

Agreed, agreed, agreed etc!  =D>

But I can't be bothered typing so much   ;)

I still think we're just bloody good  :lol: :P
Ditto yep and thats good
I am back again.
Joel Caine number 1 fan
Squall
Squall

hope Lima plays hes a gun very good prop still dont believe tigers let him go  :shock:
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Joel Caine number 1 fan wrote: hope Lima plays hes a gun very good prop still dont believe tigers let him go  :shock:

Same here it would be good to see him in action
I am back again.
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think we need to give Hoffman a rest
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hoffman deserves a rest but we also cant afford to have to many key players out.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

If Crocker is suspended I think Ryan Hoffmans rest will come in Round 26.