Storm Merchandise

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Allrighty, in a vain attempt to bribe my club coach (who also happens to be state coach) I have agreed to source a Storm training shirt for her after she made some nice comments about them at training last night.  So, looking at the Storm website tonight I find that there is a T-shirt.  I just happens to be a $75 T-shirt :shock:  Does this sound right?

Sure, it has some wonderful material.  But unless the T-shirt is going to chase from first marker for me, I don't think there are many T-shirts worth $75.  I remember paying that for my first NSWRL jersey all those years ago.

Does anyone else think this is ludicrous?
:-\
*Champagne football*
PD
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Fampa wrote: Allrighty, in a vain attempt to bribe my club coach (who also happens to be state coach) I have agreed to source a Storm training shirt for her after she made some nice comments about them at training last night.  So, looking at the Storm website tonight I find that there is a T-shirt.  I just happens to be a $75 T-shirt :shock:  Does this sound right?

Sure, it has some wonderful material.  But unless the T-shirt is going to chase from first marker for me, I don't think there are many T-shirts worth $75.  I remember paying that for my first NSWRL jersey all those years ago.

Does anyone else think this is ludicrous?
:-\
Anyone who doesn't think it's ludicrous has more money than sense  :(

No real difference between the training T & the "on field" Home jersey in style - And that's $159  :o Reebok = Made by slave labour & resold for HUGE profit  ::)
"We are the puppets and fate the puppeteer
This is not a metaphor, but a truth sincere
On this stage, fate for sometime our moves steer
Into the chest of non-existence, one by one disappear.
"

[i]Omar Khayyam[/i]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Yeah but they've gotta cover costs  :lol: :lol: ;)
I've got a couple of Rusty's & Marcus' old game jersey's, torn up & stained from quite a few years ago - wonder how much they're worth hahahaha  ;)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Fampa, there were a few 'training shirts' on the UK Ebay site a little while ago for under 12 pounds. (it was a Ebay shop so they might still be available) Not sure if that helps or not.

I've also noticed the Sportsmart have dropped the price on League gear of late as well.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Anyone know where there is any 2005 Storm away jerseys?
Rugby Fever dosnt have any left.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

yeah on my back simo....lol
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thanks for the heads up.

I got to start yesterday  :D
*Champagne football*