Fuifui Moimoi cleared

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just through that Moimoi has been cleared
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

expected i guess. unless you have footage of the teeth entering the skin then you got no chance of proving it.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Took the jury less than 5 min to reach a verdict...*edit* after a hearing that went for about an hour
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

WTF ??? ??? ???How what defence did they use? was it one from Dennis the menace, I can hear it now, "It wouldn't have happened if Melbourne weren't in the Comp, they don't have support so it just didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!" Wonder what would have happened if it was White4 MOIMOI complained about???? I know Ian Donnelly got of the gouging charge but there was clear vision on that one his fingers never went near his eyes.  Did they use the grapple tackle defence?? He couldn't breath and he panicked.  Next time some one spear tackles one of our players are they going to defend it saying that they were grapple tackled????? Rant Finished now
I am back again.
James
Squall
Squall

I hope this doesn't bring any heat onto Whitey for his now-unfounded allegation.

I couldn't see much biting going on in the tackle, but I guess the bruise on his arm was a sign that something weird was happening.
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Brett, like every player knows it is a serious allegation to make and IMO he wouldn't have made it if it didn't concern him.  He is a no nonsene player who just gets on with the game.  Can the board then explain to me, if you don't believe Brett White then where did the mark on his arm come from?? the false tooth fairy.
I am back again.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

James wrote:I hope this doesn't bring any heat onto Whitey for his now-unfounded allegation.
Lack of evidence, ie video shots, does not mean it did not happen just that White's claims cannot be substantiated.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

yeh doesnt mean it didnt happen...only it cant be proven. is it just a coincidence that whites arm was near fuifui's mouth then white gets up with a amrk accusing moimoi of biting?

James
Squall
Squall

grey sub wrote: Brett, like every player knows it is a serious allegation to make and IMO he wouldn't have made it if it didn't concern him.  He is a no nonsene player who just gets on with the game.  Can the board then explain to me, if you don't believe Brett White then where did the mark on his arm come from?? the false tooth fairy.
I have no doubt that the mark on Brett's arm came as a result of that tackle and  was a result of MoiMoi's open gob.

However, I don't think that MoiMoi wanted to bite Whitey; more that his open mouth, mixed with Brett's arm on top of it, mixed with a force propelling the two together (ie the tackle and the ground) caused it to happen. If I had my mouth open, someone's arm in it, another person on top of us both and we all fell to the ground, there would be enough force involved to cause a bruise on their arm without my jaw needing to 'bite'.

So, yeah, make of that what you will. I don't think anyone lied, I just think that it was a complex thing that happened. Also, Moimoi's reaction after the incident did not look like one of someone that intentionally bit anyone.
Last edited by James on Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Point taken, I would like to think that MOIMOI is no the next Hoppa
I am back again.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Chewy Chewy Moi Moi
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If any one can find the image there is one from high up in the stands that was shown on Nine and Fox that showed two marks on Whites arm.

About the distance of a set of teeth when a mouth is open.

Also remember that White spoke to both the Runner and Geyer before speaking to the Ref about the issue and both said that he will have to back up the claim and that if he was certain that it happen then report it.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

SW ...i think it is 99% probable that he did bite him....but they cant prove it. ild go as far as saying he definately bit him. but without more evidence they cant do anything about it.

TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Today is April 1st, isn't it?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
lotti

sadly it's not TC, how could he get off White clearly had bite marks on his arm.  Hoppa never bit anyone unlike that Parramatta scum.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!