State of Origin III Tickets on sale!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Tickets go onsale now. Prices appear to be from $35. http://www.ticketmaster.com.au

Not sure how this ties in with membership packages.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote:Tickets go onsale now. Prices appear to be from $35. http://www.ticketmaster.com.au

Not sure how this ties in with membership packages.
That's what I was thinking when I saw this advertised in the paper today. Do we wait and assume that as Storm members we've got "the best" seats available to us. Because that's what the membership page says. I'll be dirty if it doesn't come to fruition.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ok just checked the Storm site again and found this
For all Melbourne Storm members who are worried about securing tickets for Game III of the 2006 State-of-Origin clash between Queensland and New South Wales at Telstra Dome, worry no more.

If you want guaranteed access to purchase tickets to this huge event, simply become or renew as a 2006 Melbourne Storm Member. The Club has reserved has the best seats in each category that will be available exclusively for 2006 Melbourne Storm Members to purchase from December 13, 2005 until January 31, 2006.
So I guess it's a case of first in, best dressed. Pity the people who don't get the membership packages in the next day or so.
Instructions on how to purchase your State-of-Origin III tickets will be included in your 2006 Membership fulfilment pack.
Edit: Great time of the year to be forking out for memberships AND Origin tickets (especially considering it's not till July!) :shock:
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hi all

I got tickets for the whole family this morning ...second level front row awwwwwwwssooooom
should be great.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Edit: Great time of the year to be forking out for memberships AND Origin tickets (especially considering it's not till July!) :shock:

Oh it is so nice to have nothing to pay for 2 Season Tickets and they are for my bumcheecks to sit on. Pure Bliss.
[/quote]
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
PD
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

jellyhead wrote:Ok just checked the Storm site again and found this
For all Melbourne Storm members who are worried about securing tickets for Game III of the 2006 State-of-Origin clash between Queensland and New South Wales at Telstra Dome, worry no more.

If you want guaranteed access to purchase tickets to this huge event, simply become or renew as a 2006 Melbourne Storm Member. The Club has reserved has the best seats in each category that will be available exclusively for 2006 Melbourne Storm Members to purchase from December 13, 2005 until January 31, 2006.
So I guess it's a case of first in, best dressed. Pity the people who don't get the membership packages in the next day or so.
Instructions on how to purchase your State-of-Origin III tickets will be included in your 2006 Membership fulfilment pack.
So.....................If the membership renewals arrive Wednesday,(As promised :roll: ) & you dash off madly to pay them.
WHEN does the 'fulfilment pack' arrive ?
"We are the puppets and fate the puppeteer
This is not a metaphor, but a truth sincere
On this stage, fate for sometime our moves steer
Into the chest of non-existence, one by one disappear.
"

[i]Omar Khayyam[/i]
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Somewhere on the storm site is says that they've set aside the best seats in each category for storm members to buy.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

PD wrote:So.....................If the membership renewals arrive Wednesday,(As promised :roll: ) & you dash off madly to pay them.
WHEN does the 'fulfilment pack' arrive ?
The day after we are confirmed as one of the two 2006 grand finalists!!! :D
PD
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Allykat wrote:Somewhere on the storm site is says that they've set aside the best seats in each category for storm members to buy.
The Club has reserved has the best seats in each category that will be available exclusively for 2006 Melbourne Storm Members to purchase from December 13, 2005 until January 31, 2006.
I've already looked at Ticketmaster & their 'best available' selection wasn't that good in ANY price range.
Just hope there are some 'best seats' still available when the membership fulfilment pack arrives :shock:
"

[i]Omar Khayyam[/i]
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hi all

I tried on the net first and you are right the seats are not the best, so I just rang up and told them where I wanted to sit No problem GREAT SEATS......................... :D :D :D
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Anyone know how well the tickets are selling?
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

mb09 wrote:Anyone know how well the tickets are selling?
They haven't even been on sale a week and the game is not for 6 months so it wouldn't really matter how they are selling at this point in time.

Also I saw this snippet of an article in the Courier-Mail ...
Broncos chief executive Bruno Cullen also expressed satisfaction with the draw, which has the club featuring in three Channel 9 nationally telecast games in the first four weeks of the premiership.

The Broncos will have byes on the weekend of May 19-21, preceding the first State of Origin match in Sydney, and on July 14-16, a week and a half after the third Origin game at Melbourne's Telstra Dome.

"We play the Storm in Melbourne the weekend after the third Origin match and have requested that the game be played on Friday night if possible," said Cullen.

"The Origin players like to back up as soon as they can and a Friday night game would be good for us.
Does anyone know a good company that will allow me to work in Sydney but take frequent business trips to Melbourne for a couple of days at a time?
I'm thinking if that games a Friday it would be nice to spend Wed-Fri in Melbourne and come home the following morning for the Dogs game be it Saturday night or Sunday ...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
PD
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Christabella wrote:
mb09 wrote:Anyone know how well the tickets are selling?
They haven't even been on sale a week and the game is not for 6 months so it wouldn't really matter how they are selling at this point in time.

Unfortunately it does :(
Melbourne suffers from too many sporting 'eventers' who buy tickets to once offs & scalpers that will hoard anything they can turn a profit on :evil:
"

[i]Omar Khayyam[/i]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Christabella wrote:Also I saw this snippet of an article in the Courier-Mail ...
Broncos chief executive Bruno Cullen also expressed satisfaction with the draw, which has the club featuring in three Channel 9 nationally telecast games in the first four weeks of the premiership.

The Broncos will have byes on the weekend of May 19-21, preceding the first State of Origin match in Sydney, and on July 14-16, a week and a half after the third Origin game at Melbourne's Telstra Dome.

"We play the Storm in Melbourne the weekend after the third Origin match and have requested that the game be played on Friday night if possible," said Cullen.

"The Origin players like to back up as soon as they can and a Friday night game would be good for us.
That's awesome Christabella, I sure hope that happens, all we'll need then would be the NRL Footy Show to be here in Melbourne that week and that'll be a f**king awesome week!!! :D