THE S.S (SYDNEY STORMTROOPERS)

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Sydney Stormtroopers
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Good evening, morning, whatever time of day it is all. Firstly - yes, this is actually Lord Reynoldson

There's a group of us up here north of the Murray that attend almost all of the away games, and all the ones in Sydney, and all the time there are small pockets of other Storm fans that we can spot scattered around the grounds.

We plan on changing all that.

After the Manly game, where by making a few calls, sending out a few messages, and just meeting strangers around the ground and going, "hey, come sit with everyone else" it was great to see a huge turnout all together where we made a lot of noise. We'd love to see that happen EVERY SINGLE AWAY GAME, whether there's a bus load of supporters that have come up from Melbourne or not. Also we can provide a base of Storm fans for those that have travelled independantly up when there's no bus to sit with so as you can sit amongst other Storm Supporters and together make as much noise as possible. While I know that some Sydneysiders may not be able to attend all the games and you may only be able to make it to like 3-4 or even less games a year, feel free to join the S.S at the games.

By the end of the year we are hoping to get a good solid turnout of Storm fans in the one area at every game and be heard by all wherever we go. Although we will be starting off as not the biggest group in the game, we plan on changing that. When there are games like the Parramatta grounds where you have set specific seats, or the Dogs game where seats are best as far awat from GA as possible, planning on being able to organise and secure group bookings for the game so as we are all meeting together at the one place.

So if you are heading up to Sydney (or Newcastle, or also Woolongong in future years as that games already over) and are wanting to be amongst a group of Storm fans that are cheering loudly and proudly, you can contact us at the details provided below. Also, if you know of anyone around the Sydney area that likes to attend the games up here, tell them to drop us a line at:

email: sydneystormtroopers@stormleague.com
email: sydneystormtroopers@hotmail.com
S.S. mobile: 0407 937 628

Or just message me here or reply in this thread.

We're also in the process of having business cards made up to hand out at games too.
We're Taking Sydney By Storm!
Going to games in Sydney? Contact the S.S at sydneystormtroopers@stormleague.com and join us all over New South Wales cheering on the Storm.
For those unaware - this is actually Lord Reynoldson
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

And as for the next game against South Sydney, we are not yet certain as to where we will be as am contacting Julie this week to see if a MSSC bus is still coming and organise something with them. But if your planning on going to watch the Storm take on Souths, feel free to contact us!
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Excellent work LR and the rest of the SS.

Achtung to the other teams Supporters. :wink: :D 8)
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Lord Reynoldson wrote:And as for the next game against South Sydney, we are not yet certain as to where we will be as am contacting Julie this week to see if a MSSC bus is still coming and organise something with them. But if your planning on going to watch the Storm take on Souths, feel free to contact us!

I belive there is a bus going.... So be quick to boook :D.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Reading this really annoys me at the scheduling of my uncles wedding. I don't want to be in Qld when Storm are playing the Dogs in Sydney! :(
I have a paid ticket to this game and I'd like to know where ya'll end up and I want to be there, dammit!

Well if the NRL continues to be nice to me with the scheduling I might be able to join you at the Tigers game in Rd 13. *Fingers crossed* for different days when the draw comes up tomorrow. ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

Uncle's wedding in Qld? Oh c'mon, it's not every week you can see Storm vs Dogs :lol:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

ill be at the souths game...

only thing i ask is that the people that are organising it is to let us hopefully know where you plan on sitting..so if it is reserved then we can plan ahead etc.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It will be done Kingy.
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'll most likely...unless all my planning fails...be at the Tigers match in june!!!! then i'm hoping to go to the cronulla match later in the year and i did want to go to the newcastle match until i heard how much of a bunch of bastards Newcastle fans are....
will definatly sit with u guys if i head up though..I'll give ya a call or something
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thunderstruck wrote:Uncle's wedding in Qld? Oh c'mon, it's not every week you can see Storm vs Dogs :lol:
If that's all it was I'd be inclined to stay in Sydney however there are a few damn good reasons to go to Qld other than my uncle who will no doubt elect to follow the Storm that day. :roll:

BTW To those who are supersitious the last two occasions I have attended the weddings of my mothers siblings instead of going to watch the Bulldogs they have lost, once was the 1994 Grand Final, and the second was at home to the Cowboys when the Cowboys ran last, so you guys are probably better off with me being in Qld ;)

And I do get to see the Storm at least 2 mores times than I did in 2004, possibly three I'll get back to you tomorrow on that. ... *Continues to pray to the football Gods than the NRL are nice to me* [-o<
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The answer to the question in your signature Christabella, is by cloning andrew 'scumbag' johns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh no, now I've insulted the monkey's. I'm really in trouble now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

In regards to the round that has been announced today for the first weekend in June, Melbourne have the Sunday 2:30 game at Leichardt. Your crimin....Dogs play Saturday at 7:30.
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thats awesome I'll hopefully be there!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Lord Reynoldson wrote:In regards to the round that has been announced today for the first weekend in June, Melbourne have the Sunday 2:30 game at Leichardt. Your crimin....Dogs play Saturday at 7:30.
:) Nice NRL peoples... when they wanna be :p
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Lord Reynoldson wrote:The answer to the question in your signature Christabella, is by cloning andrew 'scumbag' johns. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That would be playing God :lol::lol: