Game notes:Storm vs Raiders

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:lol: What a wonderful place to advertise your own website. They don't have a link to click on there where it opens up the exact same page, do they? :lol:

As for Chan, if he plays tonight, it may be a different story as to whether or not he plays on Sunday despite being passed fit.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

KINGY wrote:was just reading an article on HS and it said kearns missed training yesterday due to a shoulder complaint...i hope its nothing serious.

and chan has been passed fit to play.

Kearns will be fine.

At his age he dosen't have to train hard every session 8)
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

yeah we really need kearns aswell....133 metres last week i think i read...outstanding
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I see Peter Robinson, Jamie Feeney and Dennis Scott have all been named in the extended squad.

I think Kidwell will rest after tonight, so Robbo will replace him. I think Scott will replace Kaufusi. And I think Feeney might miss out. Glen Turner and Brett White are the only two I think he could replace, but this year, GT in particular, they have been great off the bench.
I think Big Red will start off the bench. Red Rover Hoffman has been too strong to demote.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
AndreA
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Does anyone happen to know what bay and which sections the supporters bus people are sitting in?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Dennis Scott and Peter Robinson have been under a fitness cloud this week, but both have been declared fit and available for Melbourne Storm's round 7 clash with the Canberra Raiders tomorrow (Sunday).

Dennis Scott and Peter Robinson were the significant injury concerns for the Storm, but both pulled up extremely well after training today.

Dennis Scott passed a rigorous fitness test this morning and will be available to play against Canberra after a five week break. Scott ruptured the lateral ligament in his left knee in round 2 against the Dragons .

Storm physio Mary Toomey conducted the fitness test and left the final decision to Scott who had no hesitation about making himself available to play.

"It (the knee) pulled up really well after a tough test this morning," Scott said. "I can't wait and I'm ready to go if they pick me."

Peter Robinson, who has already played two full games against Brisbane Norths following a cartilage tear in his right knee, is fully fit also. Robinson, who hasn't played a first grade match since early in 2004 following complications after knee surgery, has no concerns about his fitness.

Melbourne Storm is travelling with a squad of 20 players after Antonio Kafusi was released to travel to Queensland to play for Brisbane Norths tomorrow (Sunday).

Kick-off at Canberra Stadium is at 2:30pm (AEST) on Sunday.

The game will be telecast on Fox Sports One, LIVE at 2:30pm.

melbournestorm.com.au
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Christabella wrote:
Mike_The_Undertaker wrote:I was sure we kept more teams than one scoreless.

:?
Nope there have been a lot of low scores but only one zero both in your for and your against column ... BTW I know the bit I added was only due to Harrigan. ;)
Harrigan and the video ref!!!
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How on earth Steve Bell didn't score on the breakaway in that game is beyond me. We shouldn't have needed Bill and the video to have gotten on the board.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Unfortunately, he didn't score because El Masri came up with one of the best try savers you'll ever see
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Can we just stop talking about a game that DOESN'T exist please :roll: :lol:
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote:Unfortunately, he didn't score because El Masri came up with one of the best try savers you'll ever see
Hazem, Hazem he's my man if he can't do it ... Patten can! :D
Hahahaha
I was going to bite my tounge but I just had to reply simply because Thinga asked everyone to stop talking about it!

I have a pretty picture to remind me of that day but I might save it for later ;)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]