Storm Vs Broncos

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

We thought the National Anthem was SLAUGHTERED not sung. :!: :!: :!: :!:
Honi Soit Qui Mal-y Pense
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Lord Reynoldson wrote:
KINGY wrote:if cam and ox had got their kicks would have been 60-4...but whos complaining? :)
Me, that's who. What attrocious kicking by our goalkickers. And what's the go with Billy? Does he think it's Origin time already passing the ball to Queenslanders like that? :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm hereing that alot....Firtst of all to improve the kicking the Storm should set out to score more under the posts, Play in less windy conditions and they should score fewer trys as to not wear out the kickers so much .... thats why we have 3 of them :lol: :lol:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

I thought it was a great rendition by random. you all must think it just has to be sung the way it was written the huh? I find the original rendition boring as.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
JJ
Squall
Squall

Lord Reynoldson wrote:Stormboy, you didn't get drunk again, did you? :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course your wasted in those photo's. :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like you had a great time. :)

and he drink the crap stuff

VB= Melbourne beer.
This is just AAS on hes OWN computer!!!!. I can't remember the password of AAS
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thunderstruck wrote:I thought it was a great rendition by random. you all must think it just has to be sung the way it was written the huh? I find the original rendition boring as.

You do? So what would you think if they sang Waltzing Matilda like they sung the national anthem :? ?
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormdolls wrote:We thought the National Anthem was SLAUGHTERED not sung. :!: :!: :!: :!:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I thought it was awesome, as did my Mum who usually hates the anthem being sung different to anything she's heard...I thought the echo thing was great...

and No..before you ask I'm not one of those screaming little girly fans!of reality TV performers!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

cam wrote:
Thunderstruck wrote:I thought it was a great rendition by random. you all must think it just has to be sung the way it was written the huh? I find the original rendition boring as.

You do? So what would you think if they sang Waltzing Matilda like they sung the national anthem :? ?
I couldn't care less how they sing it. The beautiful thing about songs is that they don't have to be sung the way they're intended to be. Creativity shines when artists can rearrange and reinterpret a song and still sound great. I love alternative arrangements, no song is sacred.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thunderstruck wrote:
cam wrote:

I couldn't care less how they sing it. The beautiful thing about songs is that they don't have to be sung the way they're intended to be. Creativity shines when artists can rearrange and reinterpret a song and still sound great. I love alternative arrangements, no song is sacred.
8) alright then. Its not always a beautiful thing, just think of madonna's version of "American Pie" :shock: :shock:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

cam wrote:Its not always a beautiful thing, just think of madonna's version of "American Pie" :shock: :shock:
I'd rather listen to Weird Al Yankovic's version of that song.

My my this here Anakin guy
Maybe Vader someday later
Now he's just a small fry
etc
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
cam wrote:Its not always a beautiful thing, just think of madonna's version of "American Pie" :shock: :shock:
I'd rather listen to Weird Al Yankovic's version of that song.

etc
That's just sad :(
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

jellyhead wrote:
Surandy wrote:I'd rather listen to Weird Al Yankovic's version of that song.

etc
What is?
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
jellyhead wrote:
Surandy wrote:I'd rather listen to Weird Al Yankovic's version of that song.

etc
What is?
That you'd rather listen to Weird Al Yankovic's song LOL
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well, I'm liking Yankovic's song so far. I wanna here the rest of it! Don't suppose there's actually a download of it anywhere in one of his routines somewhere? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Lord Reynoldson wrote:Well, I'm liking Yankovic's song so far. I wanna here the rest of it! Don't suppose there's actually a download of it anywhere in one of his routines somewhere? :lol: :lol: :lol:
just did a search on ares and it'll download in the next 2 years sometimes (crap program) ... let me know where to send it to ya!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Weird Al has a dozen albums featuring classic parodies of songs - who could forget "Eat it", or "Driving a truck with my high heels on!". A seriously underrated talent (just like most of the Storm squad!).

http://www.weirdal.com

A quick search of certain engines should produce the results you're looking for!